Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 6 September 2010
This was the best cover i have ever bought, i've had several covers which over a short time have either worn away or torn.
But i cannot fault this one at all, it is used to cover my 50cc peugeot scooter.
It's a perfect fit all over and has a hook at the bottom to hold it on safely when the wind is blowing a gale.
Well made, good quality.
I'm very happy with this cover - worth every penny...
on 31 December 2010
Maypole Quality Scooter & Moped Bike Cover Fantastic little cover that even fits over a topbox, and it has done a great job protecting my scooter from the weather including very high winds. :-)
on 11 April 2014
I bought this for my Honda ANF125 Innova that has the small Honda topbox fitted to its rear. Ok, to highlight the downsides first.
Without the topbox on the bike the cover fits nicely, strong elasticated ends wrap around the wheels completely covering the scooter, it is tight along the top as the handlebars are fully to the right and steering lock on, the cover isn't that big so its stretched kinda tight from the top of the left handlebar mirror to the rear of the bike, but it fits.
The short bungee strap and hook on the bottom used to secure the cover under the scooter isn't long enough, if i were to use it and hook it on the eyelet on the other side of the cover i'd fear my footpegs would puncture through the cover its that tight.
And now my biggest negative. With my topbox on like most scooters have, the cover doesn't fit, its just too tight along the top, and lifts the bottom of the cover above the centers of the wheels which is no good as the elasticated bottom won't keep it on. My get-a-round is to remove the topbox and leave it on the seat when i cover up my scooter.
If your scooter is any larger than a Honda Innova then think twice about purchasing this cover.
And note there's no hole to allow passing a chain through to stop anyone pinching it off your bike.
So thats the bad stuff.
Ignoring the fact i have to remove the topbox each time i use the cover, for £9.99 its an excellent well made waterproof cover that looks like it will last a long time. Its still thin but not as thin as the Oxford Aquatex, the elastic is strong enough to pull the bottom of the cover under the wheels, and the vents positioned where the handlebar ends are have velcro to keep them closed but not sealed to allow condensation to escape.
I will upload 2 pics of it on my scooter, the colour of the cover is silver btw.
review image review image review image
on 4 October 2009
Bought for my Piaggio Fly scooter. It fits pefectly with a little abundance on the length - apart from that it really seems to be a tailor's work for my scooter. Has clever air vents to avoid humidity to accumulate and lower hook to secure it peoperly when left on for long or when windy. Seems to be made of a good fabric and, as last night rained, it's 100% waterproof. Best value for money in my opinion but be careful as it won't fit a large scooter (the like of T-Max or other monstruosities)
on 10 September 2010
Thought I'd reviewed this! Its a great product! Quick thick material unlike flimsy previous one I bought, quite generous in size and has the handlebar extension pieces sewn in - which are so important. Excellent for the price - BUY IT!
on 2 January 2012
Best value cover. I've tried many covers and found this to be the best in the affordable price range...great fit, good strong fabric. Blew a gale over the weekend stayed on a treat. Just purchased a second one for a relative.
on 29 September 2015
Great price, and better quality than I thought it would be. Looks like it will withstand the elements. It does state that is is weather proof and not waterproof so it probably won't keep your bike completely dry but it seems very good for the price. We're using it to cover our 2015 Vespa Primavera 125 and it easily covers it all the way to the floor.
review image
on 8 October 2011
well to be honest i wasnt exspecting alot from this reasonable priced moped cover, but i was wrong its been excellant and fits my 50 cc moped brilliantley and since having it we ve had some very windy days and the cover has stayed on the bike and fits well. just get one!....
on 17 May 2012
The cover arrived in very good time, and was exactly the right size for the scooter I bought it for. The cover is lightweight, and very easily stored in its travel bag for journeys. I was able to test it out with some heavy rain a week or so after setting it up, and the scooter underneath it came out almost bone dry. So far, it has been long-lasting, form-fitting, and doesn't get blown off in a strong wind like my last cover. Well worth the money I spent on it, and I would recommend it to others who need such an item.
on 7 January 2016
Good quality, I've had this a couple of months now and my pedal bike has been extremely well protected from some horrible weather - unbelievable rain and gale force winds, I half expected to see the bike blown over by the wind catching the cover but as long as it's tucked in (in all the right places) it can withstand tough weather with no ripping/damage of the material whilst keeping your bike (motor or pedal) safe and warm! Great price too.