on 14 August 2014
As others have said, you will need to buy 2 of these to make up the pair. (Add two to your basket). In terms of the product itself; the fit in my rather small hands is good, the grip is good as it hasn't yet slipped and the size of the grip is such that it doesn't make my hands ache - brilliant in my book. I also found it is a good shape to do behind the head lifts as well as to hold two at a time and do squats. This is a heavier weight for me but I haven't dropped it yet with the coating on it!
on 1 September 2017
Broke my wrist 18 mths ago and I have purchased this to improve strength and flexibility - Hope it works as I can't land my Carp properly !!
on 18 May 2017
A great dumbbell, especially for the price. It has a great soft finish and it's very, very comfortable on the hands. I can do many different exercises with it, definitely recommended.
on 7 October 2017
Really nice quality weights with the same rubber coating all over, including the handle which really helps against slipping and makes them more comfortable to use
on 6 April 2017
Great grip and the hexagon makes it ideal for all sorts of exercises from dumbbell rows to simply using them for raised press ups. Grip materials that doesn't slip if your hands sweat and an all round perfect purchase.
on 15 October 2017
These dumbbells are the perfect weight for using as part of a fitness routine.
on 11 June 2017
great- easy to grip and more comfortable that the other ones i had that were triangle shape grip!
on 27 August 2017
These are worth the money. Easy to grip and a good weight to it. I use these for body pump at home on YouTube. Good product
on 20 August 2016
This dumbbell was purchased to help with physio for a shoulder replacement and I found it excellent. It is easy to hold and just the right weight. I only needed one and it is ideal for the purpose.
on 12 June 2014
Excellent quality dumbbell, fantastic price. Love the neoprene finish, colour (black) is very sleek too! Using these for toning the arms and light workouts.