Customer reviews

MamaTENS Rental Voucher
Price:£25.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 18 April 2009
This rental voucher was going for half price when I purchased it. You phone the number and tell the assistant when your due date is. They then send the unit out at 36wks and you have the option to keep it for another 2wks if you happen to be overdue your date, which happened to me. Using the tens machine was great. It really helped with the labour pains and the boost button was a godsend. I know I wouldn't have had such a smooth labour if I didn't have the tens machine. When the time comes for me to have another baby, mamatens will definitely be hired again.
on 14 September 2016
😃
on 30 December 2012
I used this service to hire a tens machine for my second labour. I had hired a tens machine for my first labour & found it very helpful, but quite expensive, This was a much cheaper option.
The tens machine arrived in good time. I contacted customer service as my first child was 2 weeks overdue which might have made it tricky to return the machine within the deadline & I was quickly reassured and given a longer deadline.
The machine was very helpful to take the edge off the contractions while I was at home
on 18 August 2013
Didn't actually get to use the machine (hence 4 stars) as I has to have an emergency delivery with a lot of other monitoring wires therefore I can't comment on functionality. However, the customer service team were absolutely lovely and so understanding when my due date kept changing, always picked up with 1 ring and always new my notes so there was no reappearing of scenario. All the prices seemed intact a well.
on 7 July 2010
This is a brilliant way to rent a tens machine. The pack contains a voucher with a phone number you ring them and they send your tens to you also includes free return postage. This is the same thing you can rent from boots or mothercare but much cheaper!
on 29 June 2011
This voucher was great value for money, much cheaper than renting from major stores. Wore the MamaTENS machine throughout my whole labour - which was only 4hrs but had most pain in my back to begin with and this was fantastic at relieving it although if one of the pads comes slightly unstuck you get quite an electric shock! Forgot I was wearing it at the end until midwives came to remove it just before my son was born.
It was easy to use although I'd recommend practice before use as we were trying to work out how to use it whilst I was in full labour as it had happened so fast (I was induced 2wks overdue though).
Staff were friendly when organising delivery etc and were very understanding when my son was kept in hospital and I was unable to send it back on time (being so overdue meant I was on the time limit anyway!)
Will definitely use again next time and for this price I don't feel you have anything to lose.

See one answered question