on 5 May 2016
I like this product it definitely gives me more stamina to go to the gym just hate the price tag and feel I pay a lot more for the name but what can I say it works as long as you are doing a healthy weight loss diet and are exercising..
on 2 July 2014
Exactly the same product you buy directly from Maximuscle. Whether it's doing anything for me, who knows? This tastes pretty good though - similar-ish to Nesquik banana flavour if you take it with milk.
on 27 July 2009
Haven't been using it for long enough to say if it works, but the nutritional info speaks for itself!

Just had to fight back against these reviewers complaining about the taste. The banana one IS yummy (it's the only flavour which I'm sure is vegetarian, be warned the strawberry one isn't), it really does taste like a banana smoothie, even when just mixed with water (best if using ice cold water). I only mixed it with a fork and there weren't any lumps at all.

The shake kept me alert all day (probably because I'm not used to caffeine though), and I certainly didn't feel hungry. Costly (cheapest on eBay, sorry Amazon, but I bought it from Boots because I'm impatient and don't really trust strangers on eBay when it comes to health products).
88 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2013
This is fantastic!

I wasn't sure it would work when I started but it helped my lose an amazing amount of weight while helping me add lean muscle mass at the same time, sounds crazy but it really did. So long as you use it along with a training programme this stuff is amazing. I look and feel so much better and getting better
on 16 November 2012
Everything is great about this product - Banaba is by far the best flavour and with a good exercise plan it works
on 25 August 2014
This smells like banana
It tastes of something but I can't guess what - it doesn't taste bad

Strawberry tastes a bit better and chocolate actually tastes choclatey

try other places for prices as they seem to vary and sometimes Amazon is very expensive

does it work...........? hard to tell - Good diet, exercise works and this seems to help.
lots of caffeine so be careful if you are one of those violets who can't sleep if you drink coffee after 1300

This can generate a lot of wind 1-2 hours after drinking it. It tends not to last too long but, it is worth mentioning.
on 26 February 2014
Great product really noticed the difference in body shape & weight however I must stress that it has been used as a part of my exercise regime. Tastes great also, would recommend :)
on 7 October 2013
Didn't help with weight loss but definitely helped with the training and improved weights during the training sessions
Good flavour and easy to mix
on 25 March 2014
The first thing that I have to say is that this tastes awful, I resorted to downing it and having a glass of juice or sweet tea on standby to get rid of the sicky flavour that it left in my mouth. It also turned my stomach for a while afterwards. Truly the worst protein shake I've ever tasted.

On the plus side this delivers lean protein and has helped my gains over the past 4 weeks. Glad that I have now finished the tub and can get something else. I'm currently trying Sci MX Ultra-whey Chocolate and it's very tasty.
on 31 May 2014
Tastes better than any other shake I've tried. Mixes well and keeps the hunger away until lunch. Weight control is better with this.