on 19 July 2009
I purchased this dolly for my daughter's first birthday and she really loves her. the dolly is washable and would be safe from birth as it totally soft. would definitely recommend.
on 28 December 2014
I bought this dolly as a gift for my great granddaughter for Christmas, she is only 6months old and I needed a doll
Suitable for so young a child , which this one is, dolly is her new best friend & wants her with her all the time.
on 31 August 2013
A beautiful first dolly for babies. DD loves cuddling her and I think she looks great too. Very soft and pretty.
on 21 August 2012
I got my great great grand daughter one of these dollys and she will NOT go to bed without it,they wash well but get lost on walks cos she cuddles it then goes to sleep and it drops out of the pushchair so it has to be replaced,,,,she LOVES it.
on 22 December 2015
Bought this as a first doll for my baby granddaughter for her birthday just after Christmas. I'm sure she will love it. It's well made and very pretty. The price is very reasonable. A good purchase I think.
on 10 August 2010
just love the cute baby face and pretty outfit perfect for a child's first doll
on 19 December 2015
Lovely doll, really nice material and very soft .Ideal for a young baby. This is for a present so can't comment much more at the moment but it would have been nice if it had been in a box instead of a plastic bag which tends to cheapen the appearance but once out of the bag it is a lovely doll.
on 13 July 2012
I bought this Dolly for my first great granddaughter, she is coming up 10 months old and she loves this Dolly, its soft, bright and cuddly, great product .
on 21 May 2009
just a lovely dolly for a first doll...so soft and cuddly for any wee princess!!!
on 30 October 2014
Beautifully soft doll perfect for my four month old as no stuck on eyes etc to pose choking hazards and appears very good quality. Love the fact that you could chose the hair colour to match your little girl's, a sweet idea. This is already a favourite and I suspect will be the soft toy that she can't do without as she gets a bit older.