VINE VOICEon 11 August 2015
I have this holding a 42" television on the wall and I am very happy with it. The TV sticks out no further than a radiator and feels perfectly solid there.

Maybe the instructions aren't the easiest in the world, mainly because they make it all sound more difficult than it is to put the frame together and attach it to a wall. Assembling the frame is easy, attaching the arms to the TV is easy and then clipping the TV onto the frame is easier still. I was expecting to have to wiggle and manouevre a bit but was amazed to see that it clipped on straight away.

There are a few extras, like a spirit level, and decent-looking HDMI cable, a key ring with a light on it and a cleaning cloth. Presumably to keep the TV clean, but I will probably use it for my glasses. The only thing I don't like is that there are two strings hanging down with little handles on. These are for releasing the lock if you want to dismount the TV and I do worry that kids might pull them. It should be easy enough to just hook them over the frame or use blu-tack to hold them out of the way.

Given that this works perfectly well, I really can't see why people are spending upwards of 10 times the cost of this for other brackets. I paid for next day delivery and it was still cheaper than the cheapest bracket in Argos or Currys. If I ever decide to wall mount the downstairs TV I will absolutely get another of these.
on 29 April 2016
I don't understand how people can write a bad review about this product
Ive listed a few that I feel you should be aware of If your reading reviews before buying:

1. Instructions are difficult to follow.
Instructions are very easy to follow you just have to use a bit of common sense on which options to follow as there are two!

2. Brackets are received in pieces and needs to be assembled which is difficult to do.
Again this is very easy to assemble, if you can follow the instructions :)

3. Bracket feels flimsy.
Brackets feels very very sturdy, you just need to tighten the screws all the way when assembling the bracket.

4. Rawlplugs supplied are cheap.
This I have to agree but i never ever use rawlplugs that have been supplied for products I buy, I use my own which I know will hold. For this bracket I used a medium duty, multipurpose rawlplug and screws. Didn't bother with the supplied screws.

5. Spirit level that came free is not accurate.
The instruction manual advises you to use your own bigger spirit level to fine tune the level. I used my own from the start.

6. The two locking pulley system dangles and could cause accidental release of the tv from the bracket and should somehow have a way to secure it behind the tv.
Within the bag of screws there are two magnets that you stick to the handles of the locking system which helps hide the pulley system behind the tv!

7. There is not enough space to put your hand behind the tv to connect the cables.
This bracket is "designed" to be as close to the wall as possible. I connected the cables to the back of the tv before placing it on the bracket.

All in all I'm very happy with this tv bracket and will definitely buy again if I need to in the future considering the price I paid for it and the free hdmi cable provided!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 February 2017
This is my review of : Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65" TVs (Many from 20-75") including LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165lbs with Flush 1.5" (3.8 cm) Profile. Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level

I was a little sceptical when I purchased this mount due to the price. I was purchasing it to mount a 50" lg 3d smart TV and when I received it, I couldn't believe how light it was, at the same time, extremely sturdy.

Installation was easy and hardly took any effort; all you need is a drill. I have realized that I do not really need any special gadgets or accessories for my tv mounts. Once I install it and hang my TV up, I will rarely ever move it once I have it set.

The final setup is very clean. The mount does not bulge out and the TV remains really close to the wall. I have noticed other setups where you can see a few inches behind the TV making it look very bulky. This setup is very sleek.

Just make sure you plug in all your devices into the TV before hanging it up, otherwise you may have difficulty getting to the proper ports behind your TV since the mount is so thin.

The mount also comes with a couple cords for releasing the latch on the TV brackets. The cords for mine were a little too long and hung out below the bottom of the TV. I just knotted them up a few inches and are now out of sight.

Removing/placing the TV from the mount is easy as well. I recommend having another person to help depending on the size and weight of your TV. I had to do this a couple times as I didn't plug everything in the first time.

This is a great buy, especially for the price.

If you found my review helpful please click on the YES button. Thanks
on 25 March 2017
For the price you pay for this item you'd think there was a catch. I promise you there isn't. It's a great product. Easy to put together and very sturdy. Comes with a few little extras which is a nice touch. I don't like the little plastic tabs that hang down and these are needed so you can unclip the tv from the frame but they're easily sorted if you just tuck them out of sight. I can't recommend this item enough.
on 16 March 2017
Outstanding!!! I needed a wall bracket for a new TV. Was really pleased with the bracket itself. Sturdy and secure. Very good value. Now on top of that I got a very good quality HDMI cable. So good I want to buy another one as it is better than my previous expensive cables, it came included with the bracket. Also a spirit level to make sure it's all lined up neat!! And a cleaning cloth for the TV AND an really cool little led keyring light. I would highly recommend the company who made it. It just shows that there are companies around that do care about decent quality at an affordable price. This is not a paid review I want to add. Also I was not given any discount for it. I was just really impressed with everything so I wanted to leave a review so that other people can get one.
on 30 March 2017
I first purchased this wall mount back in 2016 for my Samsung UE48JU6400 to mount in on the wall in a bedroom. I thought so highly of the bracket that I purchased another one this year (2017) to mount a Samsung UE65KS8000. The wall mount is very thin so it makes the TV's look very flush while at the same time making them seem very secure that you don't worry about them. It is important to make sure if you want the TV flat you install the locking pin otherwise with larger TV's such as 65" you may find they tilt forward.
on 8 March 2017
TV Model: Samsung UE55KS7000
Wall Fixings: GRIPIT BLUE PLASTERBOARD FIXINGS 25 X 20MM
VESA BOLTS: M8 - 45mm

Very good quality for the price. Came with everything pictured plus an LED key chain, Small screen cloth and three decent Velcro cable ties.

Very easy to install. I used Grip-It 25mm plasterboard fixings and it is very stable on a plaster board wall. I had to buy more bolts that go into the TV as the ones supplied were not long enough.
on 14 March 2017
Wow, what can I say... Nearly spent £80 on a bracket from John Lewis as it promised to accommodate any installation type. But in the end was convinced by a friend to try this out after they had recently fitted one, and I'm so glad I did.

Used to mount 55" Samsung to Dry Lined wall.

The kit didn't include the 45mm M8 bolts used for my 55" Samsung set. Apparently a common issue with the Samsungs...

You can get these here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I2W688Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6

I also had to purchase some Rigifix Dry Lining bolts. These worked a treat and no concerns about the ability of these things to take the weight.

The only thing I will say is that the spirit level supplied was not level, so was thrown in the bin. But even taking that into account I give it 5 stars for quality and value.
on 11 April 2017
Excellent tv wall mount! Installation was simple, great design with locking pins and comes bundled with lots of goodies! A real bargain!
review image
on 21 July 2015
Was a little apprehensive about buying this as it seemed cheap, kept thinking of "you get what you pay for". I need not have worried, as soon as I took it out of the box I could feel it was good quality. My 46" Samsung is now firmly fixed to the wall. With the addition of a HDMI cable and little spirit level this is an absolute bargain. Come with all fixings too.