Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

VINE VOICEon 11 August 2015
I have this holding a 42" television on the wall and I am very happy with it. The TV sticks out no further than a radiator and feels perfectly solid there.

Maybe the instructions aren't the easiest in the world, mainly because they make it all sound more difficult than it is to put the frame together and attach it to a wall. Assembling the frame is easy, attaching the arms to the TV is easy and then clipping the TV onto the frame is easier still. I was expecting to have to wiggle and manouevre a bit but was amazed to see that it clipped on straight away.

There are a few extras, like a spirit level, and decent-looking HDMI cable, a key ring with a light on it and a cleaning cloth. Presumably to keep the TV clean, but I will probably use it for my glasses. The only thing I don't like is that there are two strings hanging down with little handles on. These are for releasing the lock if you want to dismount the TV and I do worry that kids might pull them. It should be easy enough to just hook them over the frame or use blu-tack to hold them out of the way.

Given that this works perfectly well, I really can't see why people are spending upwards of 10 times the cost of this for other brackets. I paid for next day delivery and it was still cheaper than the cheapest bracket in Argos or Currys. If I ever decide to wall mount the downstairs TV I will absolutely get another of these.
on 17 April 2016
Don't normally feel compelled to write reviews but the product is excellent. The bracket was easy to assemble and the perfect size for a 40inch TV. The bracket comes with lots of holes for attaching to the wall making bracket placement easy. The bracket allows the tv to slide across the top allowing for invaluable flexibility whilst locating the TV unit.

The little clips at the end of the strings hold the bottom of the TV to the lower half of the bracket. They make removing the TV so easy. Tilting angle is great with a low profile to the wall.

Would have got five stars if the bolts that came with the unit suitable for my TV, I needed short bolts to attach the hooks to the back of the tv.

Addendum: I have since been contacted by the company selling the product to see if they could assist and to provide a partial refund for the inconvenience of not having the correct length bolts. it is clear that they care about their product. Would give an extra half a star if I could.
review image review image review image
on 25 March 2017
For the price you pay for this item you'd think there was a catch. I promise you there isn't. It's a great product. Easy to put together and very sturdy. Comes with a few little extras which is a nice touch. I don't like the little plastic tabs that hang down and these are needed so you can unclip the tv from the frame but they're easily sorted if you just tuck them out of sight. I can't recommend this item enough.
on 16 March 2017
Outstanding!!! I needed a wall bracket for a new TV. Was really pleased with the bracket itself. Sturdy and secure. Very good value. Now on top of that I got a very good quality HDMI cable. So good I want to buy another one as it is better than my previous expensive cables, it came included with the bracket. Also a spirit level to make sure it's all lined up neat!! And a cleaning cloth for the TV AND an really cool little led keyring light. I would highly recommend the company who made it. It just shows that there are companies around that do care about decent quality at an affordable price. This is not a paid review I want to add. Also I was not given any discount for it. I was just really impressed with everything so I wanted to leave a review so that other people can get one.
on 14 March 2017
Wow, what can I say... Nearly spent £80 on a bracket from John Lewis as it promised to accommodate any installation type. But in the end was convinced by a friend to try this out after they had recently fitted one, and I'm so glad I did.

Used to mount 55" Samsung to Dry Lined wall.

The kit didn't include the 45mm M8 bolts used for my 55" Samsung set. Apparently a common issue with the Samsungs...

You can get these here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I2W688Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6

I also had to purchase some Rigifix Dry Lining bolts. These worked a treat and no concerns about the ability of these things to take the weight.

The only thing I will say is that the spirit level supplied was not level, so was thrown in the bin. But even taking that into account I give it 5 stars for quality and value.
on 12 July 2017
Outstanding build quality.
I was also extremely impressed with the way in which the item was branded, along with branded cable ties, HDMI lead and even down to a mini spirit level.
All of these little flourishes make a huge difference in overall perception of quality and attention to detail.
I like the way that you can optionally extend the width of the wall bracket if required.
The quick release mechanism is also a great idea - although the tolerance of the fit onto the wall-bracket was a little off, but certainly nothing to be worried about.
on 13 June 2017
Nice Cheap TV Stand, It's A Bit Fiddly And The Instructions Suck, But It's Okay For The Price And The Tv Is Still On The Wall "I Did Add Extra Bolts & Washers" As It Seemed A Bit Lacking In Structual Strength As I Was Assembling It. But It Works, And So Does The Tv Still So I Would Reccomend This Product Definately
on 29 February 2016
Can't go wrong for the price, very sturdy when assembled, easy to assemble and is a nice slim fit. Only thing had to buy shorter bolts for my tv as even with the spacers ones provided were too long, but obviously they can't provide bolts for every tv so no fault of the company. Now have three of these mounts, have used proper plaster board/cavity wall fixings and none have came off the wall.
on 21 July 2015
Was a little apprehensive about buying this as it seemed cheap, kept thinking of "you get what you pay for". I need not have worried, as soon as I took it out of the box I could feel it was good quality. My 46" Samsung is now firmly fixed to the wall. With the addition of a HDMI cable and little spirit level this is an absolute bargain. Come with all fixings too.
on 2 May 2017
Fantastic product, I already have a bracket made by Cheetah that swivels and turns etc so was expecting the same level of quality, and I was not disappointed. What I love about this product is that it is so versatile depending on the size of TV. minimal assembly required, but its very easy and the instructions are very clear. TV was on the wall in half an hour!

The free HDMI cable was a nice touch too, good quality as well.