Customer reviews

4,687
Size: 200 ml|Change

on 19 May 2016
My partner liked this at the time for her stretch marks. For best results it has to be massaged slowly into the affected area at least twice a day.
Bio-Oil suggests variety of use. We can't comment on this as only on stretch marks has been used. Is it very effective? Not magical but there is improvement in appearance. Can it be done with other oils such as cold pressed olive or coconut oil. For this answer you'll have to wait in another review :). Good points: it kinda works, full of oils and vitamins, non greasy. Bad points: unneccessary use of colours and synthetic fragrance and quite expensive.
on 15 June 2017
Helped with dry skin but didn't prevent pregnancy stretch marks when used religiously twice a day and hasn't changed the appearance of my scars
on 30 June 2017
I have several of these, a few bought from amazon and a few bought on sale in other stores/sites. These have been used months on end but i really can't tell if any significant changes have occured in the hiding of stretch marks. A waste of money for me personally and this may be the same for you. I would recommend trying some other vitamin e products for stretch marks such as cocao cream.
on 8 June 2017
I will give 5* as its looking good even l being just couple of days useing it abd do not think given any results as need to use it at list 3 months.However l will ve able to write another review after 1/2 months. And see how the chang will be.
on 6 September 2017
Pros
Helps improve the appearance of new and old scars
Helps prevent formation of stretch marks during pregnancy and help improve the appearance of existing stretch marks
Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both face and body

Cons:
Quite expensive
on 18 July 2017
I have used this on many occasions. This is great for if your skin is dry. For me this was perfect as something to use with my aveeno SPF moisturiser. I would firstly put this on all over my face and leave it for around 30 mins. I would then put on my aveeno moisturiser and walaah! Perfect. I used this for a few days and nights and I can say it's a great product and you don't need regular usage.

Ps.... I would really recommend another ingredient to be added to this oil which would make it even better than what it is. Either tea tree oil, aloe Vera or a little bit of benzoyl peroxide would make it soo much superior.
on 21 June 2017
Great product, my wife used it during two pregnancies to prevent stretch marks. It smells great and doesn't feel greasy. For those who are wondering...we're pretty sure it helped minimise the damage!
on 19 July 2017
Been using it on my stretch marks and my scars - haven't seen a miracle yet. It softens the skin and has a lovely smell to it. I think what it does is moisture the area, softening any scars or stretch marks. Don't get me wrong, it's a very good moisturiser but it doesn't make things magically disappear.
on 11 June 2017
This seems to be the real stuff. There is some of this stuff on the market being sold that is fake. Great value. I'm not sure how good it actually is for scar reduction I must admit. I've used the oil for 3 months on stretch marks with arguably little result. It does seems to have an effect on immediate use.
on 20 April 2017
I love bio-oil. Essential item during my pregnancy. I would recommend.