3,957
Size: 200 ml|Change
Price:£11.64+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2016
Bio-Oil was recommended by my surgeon following major surgery left 9" scar - this oil massaged onto and into scar area morning and night after stitches had desolved was instrumental in my skin returning to normal suppleness. Just a small white line remains 5 months after operation.

Still use the oil on neck, face, arms & hands as it is an amazing restorative moisturiser. After using for a month my skin has improved in suppleness, texture and couple of dark spots have faded.

This is a very light oil with a pleasant fresh smell (not perfumed). Just takes 10 minutes to permeate the skin thoroughly - so allow time after waking and before dressing in the morning and before going to bed to avoid making clothing slightly oily.

This is now my second bottle that has become indispensable now for my beauty routine. Cost is much more cost effective than any other branded beauty moisturiser or cream.
on 21 January 2017
For years I struggled to find a product that I could use on my face for both shaving and moisturising. Following much research and a very credible recommendation from a skin specialist, Bio Oil was suggested as an alternative to me and I haven't looked back since. Shaving with this product results in no irritation and leaves my skin feeling smooth and "fresh" - far kinder than shaving foams and gels with all their chemicals and whatever else goes into them. Bio Oil is pure, and whilst more expensive than the aforementioned foams and gels, is well worth paying the extra given the benefits this product has for your skin. The price on the Amazon market place is very competitive (far more "wallet friendly" than the high street) and all the better with Prime membership thanks to one day delivery. To conclude: A great product - One of which is kind to you and the wider environment thanks to its natural composition.
on 1 October 2016
I suffer from really dry skin. Even after I apply moisturisers that claim to be for 'very dry skin' my skin becomes flaky after a couple of hours. But when I use bio oil, my body stays moist the whole day and it smells oh so lovely. Even it is oil it's not that overly greasy but it will leave your skin looking quite shiny so if you're going to apply it to your face I would suggest applying a small amount or apply it when you're not planning to go out. I usually don't apply it during the summer because it does get a bit sticky.

I've wanted to use it for my stretch marks but I have to admit I don't apply it religiously as it says on the bottle. With that being said I have noticed my stretchmarks have become much lighter.

Price is also unbeatable here.
on 4 May 2016
Gorgeous oil - been using for three months now and scars have visibly reduced and the stretch marks are disappearing before my eyes! Would recommend
on 14 August 2016
I used it during my pregnancy from the second trimester onward and don't have a single stretch mark. Of course this might be helped by genetics but I was very rigorous about applying the oil every day, usually just once after my morning shower. I still use it now on my face at night under my night cream as I feel it really hydrates my skin and the moisture lasts throughout the night
on 20 September 2016
This stuff is good, I use it on stretch marks and as a general body moisturiser when I'm looking for more of an oil than a cream. I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no problems with this. You do get oil all over the place when you're using it, as it's pretty impossible to pour it into your hands without some oil spilling through the cracks in your fingers, or running down the sides of the bottle. However, you can often buy this product at half price on the high street, so it's worth keeping an eye out for that as it's cheaper than on here.
on 19 May 2017
I love this stuff. I've used it through all my three pregnancies and now treat myself to it now and then... It's easy to rub in, smells nice and my stretch marks are now normal skin colour and faint. Of course, maybe they would've been without using the bio-oil but I'm glad to use it.
on 22 April 2017
Believe me it really, really works. Suitable for teenagers as well. No side effects on sensitive skin and does not seem to block pores if used on the face.
on 3 June 2016
My wife used this nightly and as long as you are careful with how much you use, you will only need two bottles to last the whole 9 months. It smells great and does wonders for the skin. She avoided stretchmarks entirely and her skin stayed firm (not to mention my hands felt great after I would oil the bump from time to time). I would very much recommend this, to the point where we're keeping a bottle around for post pregnancy.
on 9 February 2016
10lbs baby and I'm a size 8...my only stetch mark on my tummy is by my belly button, I know some people just don't get them but I'm prone to them, I have them from growing up on my thighs and I have them on my hips where I didn't apply this twice a day throughout my pregnancy. It must work as a good prevention product.

It's a little sticky but when it works who cares, I found my bump itchy from skin stretching and this relieved those symptoms.

I would apply from underarms to knees twice a day to aid keeping marks to a minimum in pregnancy