on 8 May 2013
I've bought this cream a couple of times now as it's fab for healing up any nappy rash/soreness. I really can't fault the cream, it has a great smell and doesn't rub off or soak into the nappy like some other creams, it stays where it's needed! I just hate the tube it comes in though; it's very difficult to get out as it's so thick and it seems as if it doesn't last very long at all. I think this is mainly due to the fact that most of it is stuck in the mouth of the tube! Last time I cut the tube to get the last of it out...packaging re-think maybe, Burt's Bees?
on 8 July 2011
I was told about this cream by my sister and I have never looked back. Wasted so much money on trying all other creams, even prescribed creams, nothing worked except Burts Bees! This cream is brilliant, a £[] tub lasts me 3-4 months, well worth the money! I don't even have to use it all the time now, always at night though. Never ever had a sore or even red bottom since. Amazing!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 December 2015
I use this to control the horrific itch when something triggers my atopic dermatitis - instant relief from the itching and usually only wants two or three applications over a day or two to completely heal the flare spot. I wish I'd known about this when my son was enduring the same condition as an infant and youngster - back then nothing like this was around and the only relief my son got was from oatmeal baths. He too suffers the occasional flare and finds this ointment works wonderfully. All four grandchildren had far easier infancies thanks to the Burt's Bees Baby Bee range - atopic dermatitis runs in families, apparently.
on 20 March 2016
This is great nappy cream smells fine and gose on well. Treated my little baby at a month old as had horrible nappy rash. It is very thick however so you don't need alot and alway make sure you close cap as I forgot and it seems to have evaporated so this is second lot as it is very good.
on 6 April 2016
This is good nappy cream and I have been using it for a while but I have scored 3 stars due to the fact that it is almost impossible to squeeze from the tube. I have had to cut the tube open to get to the cream and this isn't a one off as I have has 3 tubes now. This cream would be much better in a tub, similar to other brands.

I will certainly buy again as I don't want to use harsh chemicals on my daughter and this cream works well.
on 30 September 2015
Ok, so it's bit hard to get it out of the tube, but it works. As a GP I would have previously recommended metanium for babies with bad nappy rash and so that's what I tried when our baby got very red, but although it didn't get worse, it didn't heal up. With Burt's bees cream her bottom is perfect, so much so that I'm sort of scared to stop using it.
on 20 June 2015
This leaves a nice thick layer of cream over my baby's bum preventing nappy rash.

The smell is pleasant and actually 'masks' the poop smell a bit too well, I can't tell if baby has pooped by just having a sniff!

Edit: after further use , the cream is too thick and is difficult to shift from the skin folds. I have switched to a lighter cream.
VINE VOICEon 22 March 2015
The best nappy cream out there. Smells lovely and seems to get rid of any mild rashes within one or two applications. We don't use it at every nappy change, so the relatively little tube can last for a month and even more. Pleasantly thick and rich, shame it can be hard to get the last bits out - always have to cut it open, but then it can dry up quickly. Could definitely benefit from a packaging rethink.
on 12 January 2014
I use this mainly for my baby's botty but its so good I use for cuts and grazes. It smells herby which I like and a little goes a very long way, my son doesn't suffer with nappy rash, whether its because I use the whole burts bees baby skin care range I don't know, but he also suffers with eczema and this was brilliant in the beginning for helping to heal the weeping bits of skin he had, which he never has anymore. 1 of these has lasted me a year and I still have some left.
on 25 April 2015
bought this product for myself as I do suffer with soreness during the day & at night in the hot weather & I can honestly say that it has really helped & will be using from now on. I also use Burt's Bee's dusting powder as well as the Buttermilk Soap due to suffering with dermatitis. Would recommend all three without any hesitation

See one answered question