Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£10.49+ Free shipping

on 7 December 2011
I have always used TDK for my classical audio recordings. And these are TDK's usual top quality. They are flawless. It is not just the pure sound quality I find there id a true depth of reproduction.
And the delivery from this supplier has always been next day. It's as quick as getting the car out and going to the shops!
on 30 May 2014
I suppose I regard TDK as the yardstick for comparing blank CD quality. They were a very much better price here as compared to the same discs in Maplins. My latest software allows me to make audio discs from standard blank CD's, but to be absolutely sure your disc will play in most CD audio players, the CD Audio version is advisable.

I was making some tape transfers for someone who is a teacher, and needed some old cassettes transcribed onto CD. These do the trick for ensuring they will work on most CD players. Having said that, I have had instances in the past where a particular CD player (sometimes a high-end hi-fi player), refuses to play a track, but it may not have been a TDK disc.
I have a professional quality CD recorder and usually use TDK discs on those, although I sometimes use standard TDK discs which it can also cope with. On a computer with a decent CD recorder, should be no problems with these.
on 22 July 2015
These Audio CDs are a life saver for me.I have a Pioneer and Traxdata CD recorders and purchased Maxell Audio CDs which failed after spending hours of mixing and recording. I thought my machines had packed up but I then decided to order the TDK discs and bingo they worked perfectly I will be ordering more soon.
on 19 April 2011
I agree with all of you above. The service I received from Media-R-Us is fantastic. They are extremely fast. I would recommend this seller. The CDs are doing good jobs. The recording quality is good enough.
on 17 February 2013
Discs OK BUT my Teac deck does NOT LIKE THEM. It has difficulty reading them, when blank, before recording on them , showing error messages. When eventually, it has recorded, the playback on the same TEAC recorder is terrible and unstable. However, when the recorded disc is played back in a DVD player or on an ALBA CD deck, the recorded disc plays back perfectly.

The bottom line is that TDK Audio CDs are TOTALLY UNSUITABLE for Teac Audio Disc recorders !!!
on 7 April 2016
These are ideal for audio as they give a perfect recording every time.I very rarely come across a faulty disc.They are sent out promptly and arrive in good condition.Thoroughly recommend this product.
on 21 August 2015
Bought to use with Audio CD Recorder (Marantz DR6000) to 'back up' my Vinyl LPs, but was getting more than 10% failures, so instead used on PC (Computer) DVD/CD drive, recording in Audio CD format, having first used a (15 year old) Philips CD-RW disc (not a single failure in more than 50 re-writes), which of course increased the time for the job significantly.
Otherwise 'ok' and reasonable value and to be fair, the failure rate was about half that of the other (Maxell) CD-R Audio recordable discs that I'd bought a couple of weeks before.
on 7 October 2010
Fantastic service from the seller. Placed order on a Tuesday evening and received the product Thursday morning! Excellent sound reproduction. You cannot go wrong with the price either!
on 2 December 2011
Good product, arrived within specified time and to specification provided on the amazon website. Overall happy about the product and service
on 30 May 2013
Used about half of these and already had a couple of faulty discs, hopefully the rest are ok.

I use them for putting together mix cds and bootable lightweight linux distributions - slitaz and crunchbang for instance.

Ones I have successfully used work well.

Would buy again