on 24 September 2008
We bought this for our 8 month old son and it's great! The turtle swims up and down the bath, and sings/hums a tune. Turn the turtle over & he continues to gargle away under water. Obviously our son is too young to be able to operate it himself but then that's what parents are for! We're really pleased with it, and are already planning to buy it for other babies & children we know.
on 29 January 2009
I bought this for my 7 month old nephew and he loved playing with it both in and out of the bath. So I bought one for my 3 month old son for christmas...he's not old enough to appreciate it yet but my husband loves it...big kid!! The singing is great.
on 8 June 2009
We have had this since November 08. Used daily at bath times, our son now sings the 'turtle tune' at any time, but, endearingly, especially as he climbs up the stairs for bath and bed time. Great value toy, AND we are still on the demo batteries!
on 5 July 2016
Bought this for my son, he loves it. Used daily at bath times, our son now sings the 'turtle tune' at any time, but, endearingly, especially as he climbs up the stairs for bath and bed time. Great value toy, AND we are still on the demo batteries! The turtle swims up and down the bath, and sings/hums a tune. Turn the turtle over & he continues to gargle away under water. Obviously our son is too young to be able to operate it himself but then that's what parents are for!
Good value for money, and fast delivery
on 22 September 2015
This is without doubt the most annoying toy ever made. Whilst living with an 11month old naturally means 90% of the toys he has sing or make noise in some way; however this one is the worst of all. I cannot describe the temptation I feel at bathtime to launch it out the window! All I can say is that when the couple who bought my son this decide to have a child, this will be the 1st thing I buy them as payback!
If you value your sanity or serenity in any way, shape or form then do not buy this!!!!!
on 12 June 2011
I bought this toy for my friend's 1 year old boy and heard a couple of months later that the turtle had stopped singing although it still moved through the water well. It was a shame that a present broke quite so quickly even if he still enjoys using the toy in the bath. i hope that this was just a fault with the toy and not an ongoing issue for other customers.
on 21 July 2011
Bought this for my 3 month old nephew, he can't play with it himself at the moment but it does bring a smile to his face when its in the bath....althoug his dad seems to enjoy it a whole lot more as you hear it singing when the little guys not even in the bathroom! :)

Edited 24/4/13 - My newphew is now 2 and he still plays with this in the bath although I think its a bit water logged now as it's singing is a little garbled - but its still being loved
on 23 March 2015
It swims really well but this is our second one and the battery,s for the singing don't last long and then once you have replaced them the water manages to get in no matter how tight you screw it back up and then stops singing altogether.
on 18 January 2014
purchased as part of my baby nephews xmas, i thought he would have great fun with this in the bath.. i tried it out when i was bathing him one night and i didnt think it worked as well as it should have... it didnt swim very well and basically just stays in the same place while spinning its arms.. my nephew did have lots of fun winding it up and watching the arms spinning.. ..item arrived quickly and would purchase from the seller again
on 24 August 2011
We were given one of these as a present and it was great until the battery ran out. Our little boy loved it and he could even sing along, so when it broke down (and replacing the batteries didn't work) we bought another, thinking the first one might have been faulty - but then it happened again. It's such a shame because our little boy loved the singing but it's really not worth buying a new one every time it goes. So having bought two, we've now decided to give up on it.

See one answered question