on 13 May 2014
I bought these for those cold frosty mornings playing golf as I have a disease called 'White Finger' so my fingers turn blue at the slighttest drop in temperature (even in the summer!). These hand warmers were excellent and kept my hands warm with the minimal of fuss and effort. Would recommend 100%
on 17 December 2017
They undoubtedly warm up very quickly and are very hot unfortunately I developed hay fever type symptoms with
itchy skin and runny eyes which I can only put down to this and I had not used anything else new There is a warning in very small print which unfortunately I did not read until after the event!
on 19 May 2017
I bought a few packs of these for my parents!

My Dad plays golf and says that these are fantastic to keep your hands warm and stop numbness. My mother suffers from Arthritis and these are also really handy for her to carry around in her handbag whenever she feels discomfort or pain. I tried them myself when it was snowing and I have no complaints; they kept warm for hours and hours. I highly recommend!
on 2 January 2018
Bought these for the New Years fireworks in London. They took a couple of minutes to reach full warmth but when they did they made the night so much more bearable! If it wasn't for these I probably would've been miserable. We were out there for around 6 hours and they lasted the entire time so still have a few pairs for the future. Will definitely have a couple stashed away just in case an impromptu trip in the cold calls.
on 11 December 2016
I purchased these because I have very poor circulation, and suffer from painful and itchy chilblains on my right hand (presumably because my heart is on my left!) On days when it's been really cold, I've been holding one of these hand warmers in my right hand while outside, and amazingly my chilblains have subsided, and I have not been suffering any of the pain or itchiness. The hand warmers do indeed remain warm for 10 hours; and they are just the correct heat for warming the hands. As I've just been using one per day - and on especially cold days, these have lasted for much longer than a fortnight. I may need to purchase around three more packs to see me through to the end of February!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 January 2018
They really work. If anyone is on blood thinners, like my relative, I can assure you, they are brilliant, especially when placed inside gloves, or even fingerless gloves, mittens etc.or even just hold in the palms of hand
on 18 March 2017
Excellent. Love a product that actually delivers. Crack them, put in gloves and heat. Does what it say's. Must say, bought the feet warmers and for whatever reason, not too good.
on 3 December 2017
I cannot say enough good things about these hand/ feet warmers. They say lasts 8 hrs. My experience was more like 12 hours. I used them in Iceland @ -11 during the day & kept my fingers from freezing. I do night photography & will be using these rather than the gel ones for the future.
on 8 January 2017
What an amazing product tried them out for the first time today😊very impressed I have a condition called Raynauds disease which means in cold temperatures my fingers go white and loose sensation...These hand warmers are first rate and excellent value and so simple to use.Out of the packet and into the glove, hands as warm as toast it was minus 1 deg centigrade at 8am this morning and the fantastic thing is they remain warm/hot for hours..Wonderful thankyou. 😊😊
on 2 February 2017
If you suffer from cold hands these hand warmers are for you. I use them when playing golf or when out walking. They're hot in about 90 seconds, just give them a squeeze to activate and away you go! I've found that activate at 10:00, they're still hot at 21:00hrs.
Just read the instructions as some people with certain conditions are advised not to use them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse