Customer reviews

DeWalt DT7012QZ 13mm Keyed Chuck

on 15 August 2017
Followed youtube videos on how to replace chucks and hey presto, my Ryobi cordess drill has a new lease of life. Glad to have a drill with a chuck key again - I think tightening and loosening drills without a key was slowly knackering my left wrist.
on 12 August 2017
Just right for a replacement
on 25 February 2012
I already have a DeWalt 650W percussion drill and I am very impressed with its performance, power and quality. I bought this replacement DeWalt Keyed Chuck as a standby. I will probably replace the keyless chuck on another drill I have, with this Keyed Chuck, since with age, I am losing the gripping power of my hands. I am finding keyless chuck drills more difficult to use than I use to.
on 8 September 2012
My old Dewalt drill chuck with thousands of years of service, had started to periodically loosen it's grip on drill bits and continuous tightening was required. The old chuck was a ROHM which was fitted when I bought the drill, but finding an exact spec replacement was difficult. However; the "Dewalt" drill chuck had the spec required and a purchase was made. When it arrived, I was delighted to see that whilst it may be marketed as a "DEWALT chuck, it's actually the German ROHM brand and excellent, if not, top quality. fitted in seconds and a grip like a Russian Weightlifter. Now knowing all the above benefits, I think a repeat order is in the pipeline, just to ensure drill has a backup chuck.
on 11 February 2013
I bought this chuck after litterally blowing up the keyed rings on two crappy Powerplus chucks in two days (with a total of 7 holes drilled)!
Since DeWalt is a leading name in powertools, I decided to give it a try.
It fits just fine and you can just "feel" the build-quality by holding it in your hand.
I would certainly recommend it!
on 3 September 2014