on 7 September 2013
I thoroughly researched this and other children's tables and I'm glad to say I made a great choice. This table is well made and easy to put together. It has held up very well to the weather and although it had a light covering of mildew by the end of spring I managed to wash it over with ease. One thing I feel I must point out is please don't confuse this table with The Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table. Although they look similar, this table is larger and has a maximum age of 8 years old. The Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table has a maximum age of 6 years old .

8/4/2016, Update. Since I first wrote this review Little Tikes have changed the suggested age of this table from 3 to 8 years old to 3 to 6 years old. I'm not sure why. Also, the table is almost 4 years old and still looks great.
on 24 September 2009
Excellent product my son loved it! It waas delivered very quickly and loved the fact you can track order on line. You will definitely need a screw driver to assemble and extra pair of hands to hold bits in place. I'm really glad I bought larger one as it weighs about 3kg more and doesnt tip over when they all sit on it. Fabulous item definitely worth the money as I can use it in doors or in the garden. Thanks
on 11 May 2009
Very sturdy picnic table suitable for 6 pre-school age children or 4 older children. Lovely colours which do not stick out like a sore thumb.
Easy to put up (my two sons did it). Very pleased with it.
on 20 December 2013
We bought this Little Tikes item for our grandchildren's 2nd/4th Birthdays in November(they were born on the same day) We thought they would have Many years use out of it on Their Decking Area BUT it is still in their lounge ! The grandchildren are delighted with it ( happy meal times ) for the Parents as well.Thank you.Excellent Very Quick delivery 18 hours after ordering it.
on 18 March 2013
Our kids love this table! It's great for so may different uses like eating, arts and crafts, reading and climbing onto our kitchen work top and trying to get hold of things they shouldn't! It's also worth buying this slightly bigger size even though it's a bit more expensive. Buy it!!
on 25 June 2014
Fantastic item. Very sturdy but light to move where needed. Glad we got the bigger size as will get a lot more use out of it. (Wasn't as big as we had imagined).

Ordered a second bench for my mother's house too as she was impressed. Highly recommended. Very pleased with our purchases.
on 21 April 2010
Sturdy and easily sits lots of my little boys friends all of whom are 2. Easy to put together.
on 2 July 2014
I am a childminder and this has proved invaluable. Sturdy, fairly easy to put together - though we used an electrics screwdriver to do it!! Well worth the money!!
on 20 April 2015
Bought for my grandchildren ideal for when they come to stay
on 15 June 2016
Great sturdy picnic bench for my grandchildren