Size: 100 ml|Change

on 30 April 2012
I used to wear Narcisse and always loved it! Then I heard it had been discontinued - so was delighted to see it on Amazon! It has a gorgeous rich scent which lasts and lasts - lots of people comment on it and ask what it is so that they can buy it too!
on 16 February 2012
When I was looking for this perfume I could not believe the price for 100ml at just £18.64 this perfume retails in other well known stores at £45 so what a bargain and the perfume is so nice I have had comments from total strangers on what I was wearing so yes it is absolutely gorgeous and lasts a very long time even though you can't perhaps smell it on yourself, other people notice.
on 14 January 2013
My wife says that this light, floral perfume is wearable all day and other people notice how nice it is. Unfortunately we are unable to by it on the high street.
on 4 May 2016
What a lovely fragrance, my partner still loves it after years of using it.
Which actually makes buying presents so much easier, I now easy life and all that, but I do spoil her with other things.
Anyway, Yes a lovely perfume that arrived promptly and is well loved.
Ordered from Amazon Prime so delivered next day and well packaged.
on 26 June 2011
This is my favourite perfume and EDT. When I use it I feel really 'special' and lots of people have told me how much they like it too!
on 25 May 2011
I have used Chloe NArcisse for years but it is now difficult to get. This eau de toilette is not the perfume I ordered . It may be a very poor imitation though the bottle and packaging look genuine. I will not buy this thru Amazon again.
on 7 November 2009
Excellent service - the goods were perfectly packaged - invoice enclosed - and received promptly. I would have no hesitation in using this seller again.
on 4 April 2014
this is an old favourite I just love it, my daughter also loves it and when she is in her own home and smells this she always thinks of me. The delivery was very quick. The price was fantastic so much cheaper than the local boots store. The smell lasted throughout the day, from me spraying before going to work and could still smell the scent when I got back home after a 9 hr working day. Fabulous buy thanks
on 14 August 2015
I've used this perfume now for 22 yrs, I started at 15yrs old and although I have experimented with other scents, I always return to this. It's my signature fragrance and people will recognise me from the smell, the compliments I often receive are from a similar age group and the term nostalgia is often used. It really does take me back to my youth. I bulk buy every 2 months and feel lost if I'm without. I even had a friend collect a bottle from my house whilst I was on a work trip in LA and drop off for me when I unexpectly ran out!

The packaging is simple, chintsy even and the price is cheap however it's a powerful and long lasting scent that leaves me worrying as to what I will do if it was to discontinue....
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 June 2015
This is another old favourite perfume that is difficult to find on the high street. It was a fragrance I wore for years but then I thought had been discontinued. It is a lovely rich floral scent (roses, jasmine & a touch of vanilla I think), very feminine and it lasts all day. People often ask me what perfume I am wearing when I use this one. It is great that Amazon are stocking this and at such a good price. I am back for some more.

See one answered question