on 11 August 2017
They work really well - very clear sound to quite a distance. However there is very little point having them work so well when they drain the batteries so quickly! Within three hours of very sporadic use the batteries are dead, I tried a new set, and the same happened again with barely using them - not useful at all having the battery run out right in the middle of using them to keep tabs on a teen with Asperger's.
on 4 August 2017
Bought these for my 8 year old grandson and he has had great fun phoning his best friend at the end of the road .There is a 3 mile radius and these are perfect for so many things.Arrived quickly and great that it comes with a charger.Would recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 July 2015
These twin walkie talkies are brilliant my daughter loves them I live in a three storey house and my daughter is on the third floor if I need her I just talk and she can hear me with no interference at all in the box you get the twin 150 walkie talkies the docking station charging cable and full instructions I would highly recommended these to any body.
on 11 December 2016
Used these camping with my son and he loves them. They get used in the house, across the fields, in the car, etc. Range in a built up area or where there are hills isn't as advertised but for what you would use them for they are ideal and good value
on 26 February 2015
Pretty good walkie talkier. Great to use on forest walks and camping. They do have a long range but only if there are not too many obstacles. I don't know if this is a frequency issue or if it is unavoidable but the walkie talkie often picks up other conversations. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes worrying and annoying. The batteries last a good time.
on 3 August 2017
Quite good we used them while on holiday .so back seat drivers could stay in touch with each other for coffee stops . Dose pick up sounds from other radios
on 19 April 2017
very good but batteries don't last even for one hour...
on 2 May 2017
Really good radios. Use them Snowboarding, very clear and like the emergency call button.
on 29 May 2017
Great product quite easy to setup and use. But come on, when use in a busy theme park, the effective working distance is maximum 1KM, no way to get even close to the 5KM range it claims......
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2017
we have fun playing with it :) only downside, we hear other people as well (sometimes) and it feels creepy, and we switch it off and stop playing :)