on 21 October 2009
I recieved this item today and I will be returning this item today , absolutely rubbish does not pick up any general dirt sand or loose particles thats on the surface of your car mats or seats,I spent 15 minutes on one small area of my car and nothing the dirt was still on the car mat,the attachment just falls out when it is used a waste of money and time on purchasing such a poor quality item.
I shall be looking to recieve a full refund on this item.
on 26 August 2010
Bought this to clean up crumbs in the kitchen after kids have eaten. Does the job well. Not good for whole house clean or to pick up bigger dirt.
on 26 September 2009
I only got mine today, and I have to say that it only picks up light dust. Stones, small stones from your shoes, it doesn't want to know. O.K. but no substitute for your average home vacum.
on 22 September 2009
Not expensive, delivered within two days and worked very well for a total of three occasions to clean my saloon car. Then "sudden death" without any warning. Company offered a replacement. Will see how that goes. A refund is on the cards.
on 26 September 2013
When I tried to plug the item into my car i wasn't expecting much as I realise the item didn't cost a lot but I was expecting it to atleast function. When it didn't do anything I was confused and surprised. I will be contacting the seller for a refund so long as I do not have to pay to return the item as postage will probably cost more than the item itself but as far as the quality is concerned - i would not recommend this product to anyone.

- a very disappointed customer
on 22 June 2009
this item is a good little hoover for the car it does the job fine and the atachment is good too
on 28 June 2011
I was sent a completely different product and have had no response from my queries. This is totally unacceptable and I should be offered a full refund.
on 30 July 2009
Cracking little car vac - having a dog which sheds hair for fun, this has been a godsend!
on 11 October 2009
Spoke to someone who owns a car vac who said it was not really worth the purchase. However I bought this anyway. I have to say I agree. Its not very powerful. Its ok if you run it directly over loose dust but the suction won't suck up dirt from any crevices. Its only good for light loose dust. This product will soon get stowed away somewhere and forgotten. Better to use the ones at petrol stations.
on 23 June 2011
Used it once, and start to come a part, suction not all that good, it does not pick up hardly any thing.