Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.35+ £0.99 shipping

on 9 November 2013
love the colour, shape and the concept of the idea behind them and would recommend them to anyone trying to loose weight along with the dvd
on 14 April 2013
Poor quality product, my daughter playing for less than 10 min and they were cracked had to throw in bin utter junk and waste of money.
on 8 August 2016
Did the job no problem but broke easily. Bought for my son and he loved them and had lots of fun. Easy to grip and light weight but one smashed into lots of pieces when it slipped out of his hand when dancing with them to music. Shame we only got two uses out of them but they were only cheap so wasn't expecting them to last forever.
on 27 May 2015
Cheap and tacky, they arrived broken but I'm not surprised as they looked very flimsy. Didn't help that I ordered from a dodgy seller who I sent them back to but they won't give me a refund or replacement! (So I suppose it's good that they were so cheap). I wouldn't buy this product again or recommend to anyone, even someone on a budget. It's definitely worth paying a bit more for a product that will last.
on 2 April 2014
Very disappointed these are sold as an accompaniment to the Miranda Hart DVD they are NOT these are more suited to a small child's play.

Amazon please be more diligent in what you advertise, I shall give these to my two year old grandchild!
on 13 November 2013
After only six hours of use by my 9 month old son, the shakers broke in half releasing the beans inside, luckily I was at his side when it happened otherwise we could have been off to A&E if he got hold of them & swallowed them. Terrible quality & very dangerous!
on 11 January 2014
I bought 4 sets of maracas and one of the sets were broken - the delivery was very prompt but the fact that one of the set were damaged was a bit disappointing.

As of yet I haven't sent them back because of the cost of the postage. We didn't know they were broken until they were unwrapped on Christmas morning!
on 29 April 2014
These were bought to go with Miranda Hart's Maracattack DVD as a Christmas present however the feel of the Maracas left a lot to be desired.

I paid around £7 for these and expected them to at least be smooth. They are more of a novelty item and as such the price should be significantly less.
on 8 August 2009
Ok, I recieved these a while ago, and all I can say is that I really love them. I got them because of this thing I do to annoy my brother, and they seem to be doing the job, so they are great!
Good product!
on 9 January 2014
I was disappointed becasue they were advertised alongside Miranda's DVD. I thought therefore that they were the ones she was using. So when they arrived and were about 6 inches tall, you can perhpas understand how I felt. Especially as they were supposed to be a present. I should have realised I suppose as they were so cheap.

See one answered question