Colour: white|Change

on 15 April 2009
As I'musually traveling backpacking, there is always a huge mess in my rucksack. These things managed to organize most of my clothes. Very helpful when you need something and you don't have to unpack all your rucksack to find it! The bigger one can fit an awful lot of things in it! And they are made with a nice soft material that you can easily squeeze in your luggage to save even more space. Plus that you can just put them in the washing machine at the end of your trip and you have them clean again. (They also dry very very quickly!)
Finally, they come at a great price. You get a packet of three with the money that you would spend to buy one of the other most common used brands.
All in all a great value for your money!
33 Comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2009
Don't know how I ever managed to travel the world without these! Its a great way to organize clothes etc. Just arrive at your destination and put the cases /modules into drawers without having to unpack. Item delivery was good also. After receiving them I bought a couple of more sets for the family.
on 4 October 2011
This is in the cheep bag tidy range but for the price I payed is not bad quality. I bought an similar product a few years ago which has a cheep plastic zip this one appears to be much more substantial.
on 3 September 2011
While I'm new to packing cubes, I'm not new to packing. Through work and pleasure I spend 50% of my life living out of suitcases. I bought these packing cubes and the eBags ones at the same time to try out a couple of different bags. These are basic and do the job, but are no way near as practical and well made as the eBags versions. The quality is fine and you can't argue with the price. But if you travel often and can afford them, get the eBags instead, you won't regret it.
22 Comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2011
Was a bit apprehensive about the quality of these bags since they were rather cheap compared to stuff from Eagle Creek and other packing cubes. Also read a review that the zippers were rubbish.

Surprisingly, though, these bags have turned out rather well and survived a backpacking trip and rough handling without any major mishaps. They were stuffed full of miscellaneous stuff (bug spray, notepads etc) and somehow didn't burst.

However, the material is a bit papery, so it probably won't stand up to water very well, and might not abide sharp objects.
on 13 December 2009
An excellent way to keep your clothes organised on a multi stop holiday. Mine was 6 hotels in 14 nights. Made life so much easier, and kept my clothes with creases where they were supposed to be and not screwed up. Thankyou.
on 7 June 2008
These are fabulous for organising everything in your suitcase. They're a perfect size for smalls (small cube) and tshirts blouses etc., (med cube)
I use one for misc items like chargers, mossie machine etc.,
VINE VOICEon 10 February 2013
As someone who travels all the time, I find these tidy cubes to be essential. You receive three cubes, one which is for smalls like socks, one that is slightly bigger for things like underwear, ties and handkerchiefs and a final third one for t-shirts or work shirts. The cubes have white mesh, to enable the fabric to breathe, and zips to secure everything. They fit neatly into any bag or case.
on 23 June 2010
These case tidies are just the right size and essential for both travel - airport inspections,etc. - and 'living out of a suitcase'! I would prefer a darker colour for gentlemen's socks, pants, etc., but equally useful/essential for him (suggest blue, red or black)! A different colour would also be useful for the return home of used clothing/laundry(suggest cream). Ladies packs would be more exciting in pastel shades maybe?

I cannot pack a case without mine, it saves so much embarrassment when Customs want to do their random search on you!!!

Well done - far better value than the American equivalent, and no import duty either!
on 21 May 2011
Bought these just before a 5-day city break.
1. Small bag I put accessories in(earings'things).
2. Medium bag I put in trainer-sox, bras & briefs.
3. Large bag I put modern non see-thru nightie in
to walk round in 1st thing in morn.
(takes up less room than a tie-wrap & I akso
thought ''if anyone shouts fire!all outside!''
I shall be decent.

Nos 1 & 2 bags were put on top of nightie in No 3
bag - which was then put into case & all very flat.

Found these so very useful, on arrival emptied the
large one & then used it as a laundry bag for undies.

These handy packers looked modern, neat & I could see
contents at a glance. Would have had no qualms if I'd
been asked to undo my case for inspection at an airport.

I'm very pleased with my purchase, didn't cost a lot but
will definately be 'used a lot'.

Highly recommend 10/10.
English travellers living in Spain (aged over 60yrs).