Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2017
Bought by me as a Christmas present from my husband after we saw Bocelli at the O2 Arena. Music is just beautiful. Good mix of tracks
on 16 September 2017
This album is amazing the way he sings touch my heart .his voice is lovely and some of thease songs i cry to such a lovely man witch a brillant voice .
on 9 August 2017
This was to replace the first one. I had it in the drawer and knocked over a glass of milk into the drawer. Can't do without this album it is so outstanding, I just love it so much . Please try this album you will be so happy you did.
on 24 August 2017
I enjoy this Andrea Bocelli cd , he sings beautifully, and seemingly, effortlessly. His performance improves, on listening . The only criticism I have ,is ,that some of the songs are in Italian, and unfamiliar. I love the duets , and play this cd regularly.
on 30 August 2017
always love his music, a good cd
on 7 August 2017