1,142

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 January 2016
I've been wearing this for almost 20 years now and it's the fragrance I always fall back to and still my fave despite trying many others in recent years. There are few scents for men that have such strong staying power whilst still holding a subtle but distinctive and unmistakable scent that stands out above the rest. I've never had a single person say anything other than how much they love it.

Having worn it for as long as I have I can say this is 100% the real deal and a genuine product - despite it's very reasonable price compared to the high-street etc - and would say the authenticity will be dependent on the seller you buy it from. If in doubt check the sellers specific feedback rather than the product feedback.
I bought this for my husband when we were on honeymoon.

It smells really nice and it lasts all day without having to reapply. It isn't too powerful, but enough to get a very pleasant smell.

The bottle is also pretty cool!

Recommended
on 18 April 2014
Great item, an old classic and one that I always reach for, genuine product so no fears when buying :)
on 12 March 2014
the aftershave was great value for money, everywhere else it twice the price. i would definatly recomend to a freind
on 17 April 2014
Best price ever in the market. I wish I could have bought a dozen and store in my cupboard. highly recommended
on 6 January 2015
Bought this for one of my son in laws when I cave it to him on Christmas Day he was thrilled when we all met up again at my other daughters on Boxing Day he said driving over here I said what's the nice smell in the car then answered himself O it me with this after shave on
on 5 December 2013
I have been wearing JPG for the last 2 years, this is the first bottle which smells nothing like the real thing.......Caution required
on 11 December 2014
Great Price ,fantastic fragrance not too much, but unfortunately it attracts all the girls. they keep lingering around me
which upsets the wife!!!! ha ha something you have to learn to live with....Now for the truth.....It is great.....
on 12 January 2016
Good Day

Thank you ever so much, absolutely PERFECT DELIVERY PERFECT SUPPLIER BRILLIANT COMMUNICATION. EXCELLENT ITEM

For truly exceeding our expectations and having this item arrive within the the time frame we've expressed to all of our top suppliers and retailers and more...
I seriously cannot thank you enough as I believe we shall receive this product or have this item WHICH I truly needed. So you have made my day on more levels than one and shall not forget this anytime soon especially at this season.. And therefore as always I/we shall continue to use you on a regular basis and as you are one of our top top regular suppliers you have not let us down and I'm sure shall only keep exceeding all of the high expectations that we set out on every delivery (and baring in mind we/I purchase items and products every single day) it is quite easy to spot and remember those who are truly amazing and remind us/me of why we have made you top suppliers in the first instance ...

So baring all that in mind a huge huge thank you and as always cannot wait to work and purchase with and from you again in the near further.

HAPPY NEW YEAR X

Just the Warmest and the kindest of regards

Yours faithful
Amber K R & the whole family 🌺

(HIGHLY VALUABLE DAILY/REGULAR TOP CONSUMER)
on 2 February 2016
I love this perfume and my hubby has been using it for years and we usually buy it from amazon or groupon however this particular one i must say is fake, the fregrance wears out so quickly unlike the original which lasts the entire day So sad about this i definetely wont be ordering from Amazon anymore just money gone down the drain