2,962

on 15 May 2016
I could not be more disappointed with this item. It did not even last a month. On the fourth use since purchase, the cable providing pressure simply came off (see accompanying photo). Do not waste your money on this digital flimsy air compressor. I am going back to multi-use heavy-duty tyre inflators / portable air compressors. They may not be as accurate but they last a good five years (and cost about the same).
review image
on 12 April 2017
do not make the mistake, that we did, of not trying it out before you actually need it. Endeavouring to read poor instructions in the dark and rain is a recipe for frustration. So - unpack it and try it out in daylight when you are not under pressure (haha) - it's a good piece of kit. It's essential to set the pressure reading up before you attach the machine to your tyre. Sit in the car - plug it in and use the M button to select PSI or BAR first - then use the plus button (hold it in for a couple of seconds) and it will allow you to adjust the pressure reading. Now get out of your car, attach to the tyre (slightly awkward screw on but secure). Now you will have an actual pressure reading - if the tyre is under-inflated, you press the ON button to start the machine compressor - it will stop when the correct pressure is attained. Now press the ON button to off and unscrew the tube.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 March 2017
Not only when you have a flat tyre, but this is going to save me a huge amount of time going to the petrol station when I'm preparing for a long trip.

Everything from the integrated cables that prevent you losing them, to the simple design and functionality of the product make this very useful to have for vehicles and bikes in particular.

I had a slow flat leak on one of the tyres of our car (see video) and this £20 product, not only came in useful now, but I'm sure it will to do itself justice and earn me a few brownie points in the future, in particular if someone else has a slow, flat tyre.

Really easy to use, plug in the in-car charger cable into the cigarette socket of 'any' car (useful in case the dodgy car has a flat battery too) and take the very long cable around to the affected tyre, screw it in, press the ON button, set the PSI or Bar as per your car's manual instructs and watch it do it's work. Our completely flat tyre took about 3 minutes and it even switched itself off to prevent you doing something silly!

One of the few perfect products out there!
Arrived very quickly from Amazon and very impressed. My old Halfords analogue compressor was finally consigned to the bin when I trod on the 12v connector and broke it! So, based on reviews, I purchased this one. Firstly, I was surprised by its small size and the nice quality carry case. It all fits into the car boot nicely. As regards use, it's very good and easy to use (even if a little counter intuitive). It took about 90 seconds to take my front tyre from 26 to the correct 33psi setting. The cut-off feature is brilliant and, checking against another guage, very accurate. I also like the screw-on fitting to the tyre valve. It's easy to use and much better that the 'clip-on' ones. In addition you get a good powerful torch and emergency light and all for £19.99. I can't fault it, very impressed and happy to recommend.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 October 2016
Great little tyre inflator. I normally check my tyres every second week and use this to pump them up if they have gone down a couple of psi. Gauge is very accurate as I check it with my stand alone gauge after inflating the tyres and it is always spot on. Also comes in a neat little carry case. Only gripe is that there could be a bigger hole for packing the cable away into the machine when storing the device after use in its carry case
on 16 May 2017
very plastic & flimsy in design, went to try it out for the first time, the socket 12V connecter into the car was a struggle to fit in & keep connected, you had to hold it in place for it to power the unit. The mode button then broke and stayed de-pressed when trying to select the PSI/BAR gauges. I had to return it and asked for a full refund, which in fairness was fully compensated quickly. Will not recommend as it's too fragile and breaks easily.
on 28 February 2017
Not so noisy as my last one. The screw-on connector is a much better idea then the lever type, it does not leak as much. A nice long lead but most of all is its capacity to blow my half flat spare to 30 PSI in less than 2 mins. Totally satisfied.
on 13 March 2017
The item comes with nice bag and easy enough to use and it is quite enough as my previous portable compressor was really loud!
The item is good for cars and does what it's supposed to do, unfortunately the air-hose end is straight fitting and I could not use it to pump tyres on my daughter small pedal bike as wheels are small so I have to buy a 90 degrees adaptor. :(
on 6 July 2014
I have found this to be a very worthwhile purchase. I have some minor rim-leak on my car's front tyres, which causes them to deflate over time (a few PSI over the course of a month), and this has saved me a lot of time having to manually pump them up, or going to the petrol station to use their compressor. The compressor allows you define an ideal tyre pressure, and once you have done that you can then simply let the compressor go until it stops.

My only minor complaint is that the power lead that runs from the compressor into the car's cigarette lighter can be a hassle to put away after use, but that's hardly a major problem.

I keep this compressor in the boot of my car now as part of my emergency kit.
on 20 May 2017
To attach the hose to the valve you have to screw it on. So while you screw it on/off it lets air out. So the pressure for my tyres are 33 but i have to inflate them to 37 so that there 33. The adapter that goes it to the cig ligter is way too loose so i have to rest my keys over it so that it stays on. Would not recommend at all