on 8 April 2010
Beautiful, easy to use & takes my large dinner plates.

INTERNAL measurements Width 11", Depth 11", Height 8.25" in centre.

Hope this helps, as when I was buying, I needed the internal dimensions but they weren't given, so I had to take a chance, but glad I did.
99 Comments| 277 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 April 2013
Just the right size, does whatever you want in quick time. Ok so you need to clean the exterior more than most but looks so nice when you keep it buffed up as it will collect finger prints when using it but that hasn't put me off this product 1 bit as it's main use works and works so damn good. deffinately buy this microwave if you want a budget priced microwave that looks nice in any kitchen but looks as though it cost a lot more than it did!
Easy to clean and easy to use....Just buy it now!

Update 27th april 2016 and this microwave decided to stop warming anything up when it starts spinning inside no matter how long you put it on for. I have had to buy a new microwave and found a bargain else where.
review image review image
on 28 July 2009
Well, what a bargain! It came in mint conditions, and it also has a nice little power saving feature, when not in use press STOP and it will switch off completely. I haven't had a MW for quite a few years but I don't remember such feature on any other ones.
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2012
We used ours only to reheat meals and make drinks. It was OK until after about a year the white lining inside started to flake off and expose extensive rust in the base of the oven case. We are having to buy a new one as the corrosion is so bad covering the area of the glass plate (although it is still technically functional). I have written to Daewoo about this and expressed my dissatisfaction. I have ordered a more expensive microwave now of a different make and hope that will last longer.
on 18 March 2017
Do not buy This product is dangerous! This occurred after reheating food for only 2 minutes! My kitchen was full of smoke and I dread to think what could have happened if I'd not been there to turn it off. I've contacted Amazon and will update with their response. Gave it 1 star as was forced to add one to post review.
review image
on 15 November 2013
The microwave does what a microwave is supposed to do. It looks quite nice. Maybe its just my microwave but when it is heating food, it makes an annoyingly loud vibrating noise as though the metalic body has a loose screw or something. I am getting used to the noise and otherwise it has worked quite well. P.S the power cable is quite short like most microwaves.
I been using this microwave since August and it has been brilliant! No problems whatsoever. Cooks everything evenly and very well indeed. Seems more powerful than is rated possibly due to the design of the interior which is a good thing! Can recommend this for sure!
on 30 November 2012
Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 23 Litre, 800 Watt, Black
was so happy with this product that i bought for my son, i have decided to buy 1 for myself, very impressed.
on 20 May 2017
Didn't even last a year
on 16 April 2014
Stopped working after 3 months! Looks cheap and basic was not impressed by the exterior and 3 months later it stopped working completely. Wasn't impressed!