Customer reviews

1,144
Thermos ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0 L
Style: Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask|Change

on 4 March 2017
I heat it up with just boiling water for 15 mins before putting my coffee in. It still tastes nice and hot 7 hours later! Brilliant flask
on 14 July 2017
Worked brilliantly for a couple of months, however it is now useless. I followed the care instructions perfectly. Anything hot in it just superheats the whole flask (you can't touch the outside as it gets too hot - pretty sure that is not supposed to happen). You only get a month to return it and I have had it for 3 months. Now all I have is a shiny drink carrier. It doesn't keep warm things warm, or cold things cold. Totally useless, really disappointed.
on 14 April 2017
Does the job. Bought it to have boiled water ready for making my son's formula and it matches lovely with our other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Keeps water hot for over a day.
on 6 May 2017
This thing it BRILLIANT. It holds so much and doesn't leak. I made coffee, which I have quite milky too, at 11am. I poured it several times so it was opened and closed frequently. I had the last bit at 6pm and BURNT MY TONGUE. I couldn't believe it was still so hot after all that time. This product is awesome.
on 5 September 2017
Maybe it's me, but I found it really hard to secure the lid and it's leaked all over my bag twice in a week. Going back.
on 17 June 2017
I was absolutely amazed by this flask. I followed the precise instructions of a previous reviewer and heated the flask for 15 minutes before using it. I filled it up with boiling water and made mugs of tea 8 hours later. The water was still as hot as it had been when I boiled the kettle. Amazing and well worth the money.
on 6 September 2016
Great flask. I have this for revision times and take a drink with me to the library when studying.
They have a great aluminium design and feel really sturdy. They hold drinks hot for ages as I have emptied it out the day after sometimes and still had steam come out. The 1 litre size is also ideal as its not to heavy when full but also has enough for a decent number of cap fulls.

I would say however now that I have used the product for a while, the inside lid sometimes doesn't stop turning and can overscrew and become loose, so you have to judge that point where it tightens up but before it goes over and you have to rescrew it on again, (if that makes sense).
Also they slightly leak a bit if held upside down in your bag, but I think this is obvious really. And the final thing is that they are hard to clean on the inside, and while I mainly use it for green tea, the inside is slightly stained brown from this. However the hole is small so you need an implement to get a sponge inside to give it a good scrub. But this is something I imagine is a problem for all flasks.

Overall I would recommend this, I actually see a lot of people in the library with the same one so I guess that's a good sign.
on 4 June 2017
Keeps my cups of tea warm through the whole work day. Which is exactly why I bought it.

Not sure if this is just me, but the tea seems to develop a funny taste after around 3/4 hours of being stored in the container? Though it is only minor and the tea is very much still drinkable. I haven't found anything else mentioning this so I'm not sure why this is. But that is the reason I am giving 4 stars.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 March 2017
A functional and useful thermos. No complaints.
on 5 September 2017
I spent a fortune on 2 previous flasks with an internal glass which both shattered after a couple of uses do went for this was purely because if the reviews it has received. What a fantastic flask. It does not leak, there is nothing breakable scout it and it keeps my coffee hot all day long. This is the best flask I have ever had. Thank you Amazon.