Customer reviews

Size: 50ml|Change

on 13 May 2017
This is a rich overnight cream which is not overly greasy and melts into your skin after a short period, so there are no concerns about transfer onto pillows etc. I have noticed a difference in my skin - much softer and more moisturised than before, and wrinkles appear reduced. I also suffer from eczema and this cream appears to be helping to minimise breakouts.
on 5 August 2013
Does what it says on the packaging, very gentle on your skin also, if you use with the serum it has much better results
on 26 July 2017
Lovely night cream which I use after applying olay 3pnt serum. Nice & soft on the skin & absorbs into the skin, but only need a little as I find using to much leaves my skin looking & feeling oily.
on 7 June 2017
Most days this cream made absolutely no difference whatsoever to my skin. The other days it made my skin feel slightly sensitive and look a little puffy and red. I get far better results from the cheapest supermarket moisturiser. Very disappointed by it - I had high hopes after reading all the reviews.
on 15 May 2017
Olay Regenerating Moisturiser Night Cream really seems to suit my aging skin. I have used it every night for years and also in the daytime if I go without makeup during the day. I'm sure it keeps my skin as good as it is going to get, .
on 2 June 2017
Makes your skin feel very smooth will post updates when I see them.
on 21 June 2017
Didn't like at all very greasey going back to garnier
on 27 July 2017
Lovely, notice the difference after a few days
on 29 March 2017
Lovely & creamy, light too. I do like this.
on 6 December 2015
Seriously ? It is not like a moisturising cream for night use. It leaves a film like a serum but no hydration. Plus smells like shampoo. Ugh