Size: 200 ML|Change

on 1 February 2011
I'm in my sixities and have been using this product since I was in my twenties. It keeps your skin perfectly moisturised wothout spending a fortune. It's all I use.
on 12 May 2011
I've been using olay for years and cannot recommend it enough. This moisturiser goes a long way and isn't greasy on my skin like so many others. Great value for money too.
on 17 October 2010
As always this product is superb, my wife adores it, and guys it's also a great moisturiser for after shaving !! :-D
on 9 March 2012
I have used oil of olay beauty fluid for years,its light but moisturises beautifully and perfect for a makeup base,when you are a lady of a certain age (which I am) heavy creams can be very unflattering.
on 31 March 2016
I tried this for the first time, having always previously thought of it as something for 'older' ladies and from an era when makeup was simpler. It doesn't come with all the medicinal promises and complicated names that so many moisturisers do these days, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But the price was very reasonable so I decided to try it.

The fluid is very light and because it is so well priced you don't feel the need to ration it like you might with a £50 product, so I used a generous portion. The smell was fresh and delicate and clean, whilst the pale pink fluid blended into nothing on my skin. I used it under foundation and it was absorbed very quickly with no stickiness meaning I could apply my makeup right away. Over the day my face felt soft and didn't feel dry at any point. I also like to use it liberally on my neck and chest, again being pleasant to use and working well to keep my skin soft.

This is a product I'm very happy to have rediscovered and I plan to add it to my Subscribe-and-Save once this bottle is used up. Definitely recommended.
on 4 November 2013
I hate the clichéd phrase 'this made my skin feel young again', but it's true. I've spent years trying to find a good moisturizer. I've tried everything... boots, clinique, estee lauder, simple, nivea, you name it.

This is the first thing that ticks all my boxes. I needed something that worked with sensitive skin, wasn't too heavy but not too light that it didn't make a dent, and actually gave me a feeling of having good hydrated skin without feeling like I had a mask on for an hour.

It. Just. Works.

This really works, and I can't believe how cheap this is compared to every other brand.

If you're thinking about buying it, buy it. It's worth it.
on 28 February 2011
One of the cheapest beauty fluids, but the best. Fantastic value for money at any time, but at the price just paid, amazing. I wouldn't go to bed without it! Now I can smear it all over! Have used it for 50 years and wouldn't use anything else.
on 1 February 2015
After using lots of different moisturisers.. my nan always use to buy me Olay for christmas as a child and I have forgotten about it over the years. and over winter this year i really noticed a difference in my skin.. becoming dryer (as i normally only need a gel moisturiser) and all i wanted was a nourishing,non greasy, every day, light but hydrating moisturiser and i suddenly remembered Olay.. and its a skin saver!!
on 30 April 2014
I'm in my mid 30s and have been using this product since I was in my late twenties. It keeps your skin perfectly moisturized without spending a fortune. It's all I use. I am sure my skin would have never looked this fresh and natural if I had not used this product. I have even tried expensive Body Shop (Vitamin E and other) creams but Oil of Olay is the best.
on 17 June 2015
I have used this, on and off, since I was 16 (52 now!). I absolutely love this product. I can hear you asking, 'why use it on and off then'! I was seduced into trying just about every skincare known to man (or woman!). I am slowly using all these up and today, I grabbed for the Olay. It was like an old faithful servant. Still smelt fantastic, still spread like a dream and make my skin soft as silk. I feel bad for sticking my 'old faithful' in a corner. I wish I could bathe in this stuff. The only downside, hence the 4 instead of 5, is the lack of sunscreen. I know Olay do a Beauty fluid with uv protection, but I tried this and it just isnt the same to me. So I have to use a sunscreen on top, or a foundation of bb with uv protection, during the day. Sorry I stuck you in a dark cupboard, because you dont deserve it!