Style Name: Night Cream|Change

on 5 November 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too
Style Name: Day and Night Duo|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Two pump pots of the standard Night and Day moisturising creams in the ‘Duo’ package given to me by Vine, but only 37ml each instead of the normal 50ml; check the prices of each for the best value!

The Night moisturiser has a tingling effect that wears off after a few minutes and seems to leave the skin feeling smooth and comfortable. The Day moisturiser does not tingle but has a mild SPF 15 and seems to last well during a normal day.
Both seem to work as well as other Olay moisturisers in that there are no adverse reactions, they do not seem to be greasy after drying, and they do not seem to clog the skin and actually do seem to help to keep the pores clear.

It has been pointed out to me that some people might react to the parabens listed in the ingredients.

One quibble that could easily be fixed. The Night pack has a blue band to indicate 'Night' but no band on the pot just a small word, so the glasses might be required to tell the difference from the Day pot, the pack of which has a yellow band but also not on the pot. Different labels are used so it would be simple to echo the cardboard package and print the appropriate colour band on the base of the pot.
on 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.
on 21 July 2009
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.
on 6 March 2016
This is a decent moisturiser. I find that it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the night and when I wake up in the morning my skin has a lovely soft and smooth feel to it. It's quite a rich cream and one pump is more than enough for my face and neck areas and I have dry sensitive skin. I like the fact it comes in opaque packaging with a pump to dispense the product. This means that any ingredients sensitive to degrading in the presence of light and air can remain potent and that the last bit of cream you can get out of the container will more or less be just as effective as the first pump of cream. It's also a lot more hygienic in that you don't have to contaminate the entire container of cream when you just want a pea-sized amount.

Apart from moisturising my skin well and keeping it hydrated throughout the night, for me this product doesn't do much else. I haven't noticed any 'anti-ageing' benefits! Maybe this is because it doesn't have as many 'anti-ageing' ingredients as I am used to and would have liked it to contain being an anti-ageing product, but for the price you can't really complain too much on that front. I have a bit of an issue with this product in that after applying it to a freshly cleaned face, it tends to clump and ball up almost and form slightly white patches of dried-out cream that I can just rub off my face. I try to ensure that I don't use too much and rub it in gently but for me personally, it doesn't absorb as well as other moisturisers I have used - some even cheaper than this! It has a clean pleasant scent to it so for those who can't tolerate added fragrances don't purchase this. There may be a fragrance-free version of this product.

I haven't noticed any permanent changes in my skin and have been using this moisturiser for over 3 weeks now. For me, it does nothing more than moisturise my skin. So for me it's a good moisturiser but not a good anti-ageing moisturiser if that helps!
on 31 July 2015
I bought this on Prime Day at an offer price. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that this is a genuine Olay product as it simply doesn't moisturise any better than a bargain basement £1 offering. It has left my skin dry and tight and in need of a proper moisturiser almost immediately. In addition, my eyes have become increasingly red, sore, irritated and puffy. I can'.t use this and will be contacting Olay directly to ascertain origin. Very disappointed overall and won't be buying skin care products online again. Having already had fake GHD straighteners from Amazon, the experience, whilst convenient, is beginning to become somewhat tainted by non-genuine products.
on 23 April 2016
I've used Olay products for the past couple of years now and they've been OK. They moisturise how they say they will, they smell nice and do the job. Now I'm getting on a bit and need a bit more help. I'm 52 and although I don't have many wrinkles, I have very fine lines and my skin was looking a bit lackluster. I've been using this product for the past month or so and I can HONESTLY see a difference. I'm not sure that my fine lines have diminished but the condition of my skin has changed incredibly. My skin tone has changed and I find that I don't need to wear so much foundation. I'm very glad that it has a SPF of 20 as I live in a hot country. It's spring time here now so it suffices, but in a couple of weeks time I will have to add a SPF 50. Over the years I've used many different products including La Prairie which was SO expensive and I can't honestly say that it improved the condition of my skin in any remarkable way. I'm really VERY happy with this Total Effects 7 In One so far that I'm going to continue using it.
on 25 June 2010
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin
on 27 January 2016
I was recommended this moisturiser and I have to admit I was sceptical. However this is a really good moisturiser for the price, I have used far, far more expensive moisturisers and have not achieved the results as with this little pot of goodness. I have normal to dry sensitive skin usually, all of the dryness has disappeared and no horrible reactions; my skin looks great. I will buy other items in the range to try out when my much more expensive items run out. Well done Olay.
on 3 February 2016
Bought this item for my wife, who has seen a discernible improvement in the quality of her skin tone. She has more of a glow now, and her fine lines are more concealed now. Lovely with a subtle fragrant moisturiser, that is soft and gentle on my wife's skin, and absorbs easily. Makeup​ can be applied shortly afterwards without any residue remaining from the Olay Total effects.