on 19 February 2012
I am not normally one for raving on about a beauty product, but I have been using Olay Regenerist rehydrating lotion for the past one month and I think I have to shout about it! My skin looks beautiful and healthy using this lotion. It sinks right in, leaves no white 'sheen', and is the first moisturiser I've tried that works perfect for me. I have dark skin and stupidly took it for granted that I could go through life without much sun-protection, then got to my early 30s and noticed dark marks, freckle-like blemishes and uneven skin tone. Obviously I can't undo any sun damage from before but I feel better now I'm using something to protect my face from harsh UV rays. What I didn't count on is how lovely it makes my skin look and feel. My spots and dry areas have noticeably cleared up, and now I only need to use a gentle soap and some water to cleanse my face everyday. Once I have moisturised with Regenerist rehydrating lotion, I find I don't need any complicated toners or cleansers. It's light-wearing and I even feel confident enough to go out without foundation (but not concealer!) because my skin's looking that good. My only gripe is that for the [full] price, it is quite a small bottle for something you might want to reapply more than once during the day; I might not have tried it if it were not for the discount offer. Also it doesn't taste that great, so try not to get too much on your lips while applying! Besides that, I am so impressed I have gone and bought another bottle while the product is still on offer.
on 22 July 2011
this produt is amazing! I'm 37 years old with combination skin, prone to breakouts at the jaw line, so it's hard to find an anti-aging cream that doesn't make things worst... This lotion is the best product I'v ever tried, I can really see the results (even skin tone, wrinkles made invisible, very soft skin..) with absolutely no "side effects". It's much better than the more expensive similar products I've ever bought.
on 5 March 2012
Have been using Olay (then Ulay) products since I was 19 and am now 53 years old and i am constantly complimented on my "fresh faced look" and smooth wrinkle free skin. Its important to moisturise the skin and I find Olay Regenerist just right for my combination skin, its not greasy and my face does not feel taut or dry at the end of the day. I started off using the pink beauty fluid in my teens and have progressed to the rehydrating lotion and serum to maintain my "fresh faced look".
on 27 May 2010
This is the No. 1 daytime moisturiser. Used it for years - tried others on the odd occasion but they just don't compare. Not greasy, goes into the skin easily and excellent under makeup.
on 8 June 2010
I love this product, its great for my skin and always leaves it feeling well moisturised. Quick delivery which is great and the price is much lower than in any of the shops. Thank you
on 22 March 2010
Lovely product. Easy to use, softens my mature and quite dry skin, non greasy.
on 3 June 2012
Having used oil of ulay lotion as a teenager, my skin was smooth and clear, until a day when a friend said that she came to know ulay causes facial hair. Being a teenager with not much insight into the cosmetic industry and using this only as my mum tended to use it, only one thought kept on resurfacing....it must be the case being so cheap! And so started my journey of experimentation with skincare products. Instantly i started to get pimples on my face and nothing i used worked. Now nearly 40 and over 20 years later having reverted back to what is now called olay and more specifically, regenerist spf 15, i can confirm that my skin is seeming to find it's balance again, it is definitely looking a lot more radiant and feels smoother. This product works well in harmony as part of my regimen as follows:

1. Quinoderm Face Wash
2. Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
3. Aveeno Triple Boost Radiance Serum

Some sincere advice to all the young girl's out there:

1. If you're product is working wonders for you do not change because your friend seems to think that if you use what she's using it will work better for you - you may not get the same/desired effect.

2. Take on board suggestions but do your own research.

3. If you're skin is prone to acne and scarring, it may not even be as simple as changing your face wash/moisturiser etc... you might need to have a think about your lifestyle, eating habits, exercise etc...Develop a healthy lifestyle - get your 5 or more a day and always substitute bad foods for good foods instead of having a pack of crisps, have a rye snack (such as ryvita) and now they don't even taste as bland as you have different flavours.

4. Drink PLENTY of water, i know i can honestly say that i didn't like drinking water at all but because i was serious about changing the appearance of my skin i haven't drank as much water in a whole year than i have done so in the past two months.
on 12 December 2012
Have use Olay products for years. This was a new one to me and after using it (11 days ago) my skin has still not recovered from chronic itching and irritation. My advice, try it out on a small area first!
on 18 August 2015
The moisturiser did not feel quite right this time (I have bought this cream before from Amazon), and it was much runnier than the high street chemist one I have just bought. I have had to stop using the cream because it made my skin react....could be a coincidence I suppose....but it just didn't seem the same olay product. Back to the high street for me and I'll pay the extra.
on 6 May 2011
This moisturiser is lovely and light and easily absorbed. Great to have sun protection included in it. I saw it in Boots at £25 today so it's great to find it at a bargain price on amazon!