on 16 December 2014
This moisturizer is just prefect for my skin. I find it difficult to get a moisturizer for my skin as many are too heavy & sit on my skin & others leave my skin dry. This product has a pleasant smell, feels appeasing when applying, sinks into my skin & leaves me feeling fresh. I am unsure of any calms about 'firm & lift' or 'wrinkle' products as I think nature is nature & we age as a normal part of the life cycle. But as a moisturizer I love this product. It is perfect for my skin. Love too the way Amazon can offer occasional discounts...nothing like a bargain to please a woman!
Although the SPF (15) isn't as high as some of the Olay range, this is an ideal cream for every season except perhaps high summer (assuming we actually get a summer in the UK). It's not too heavy, but has enough substance for it to be used quite sparingly; it rubs in very well .

It is ideal for my normal skin - it's actually recommended for all skin types - the non-greasy feel makes it suitable for oily skin, but it has enough richness for normal -to - dry skin too. Really dry mature skin would perhaps benefit from a richer product.

The cream is white, unlike the yellow 'classic' anti-wrinkle range, with a very light and pleasant fragrance. It compares extremely well to products at 2 - 3 x the RRP.

Regarding the 'firm and lift' claims, long-term use will be needed to decide this but it doesn't have the unpleasant tightening sensation of some more expensive products that just provide temporary results.

Having purchased from Amazon, I was delighted with both the price and time taken to deliver.
on 5 November 2013
I bought this for my friend as she never wears any creams... and she thinks its amazing as she has very sensitive skin...she loves it and i love it because her skin looks a lot better since she begun using this... 5 stars
on 13 June 2016
I had been having skin problems for a while and the basic face cream wasn't doing it for me. so I came on amazon and picked by reading peoples reviews. The price is just right and it isn't thick and makes you feel greasy while it makes your dry skin feel great! it has also made it feel a lot more clearer too. I can definitely feel the different if I forget to put it on just for one day! I am now on my 2nd tub and bought a 3rd for back up incase I run out!!
on 24 May 2016
always used olay all of my life and decided to change to this. glad I did its really good, light, not oily and everyone comments on how nice my skin is. Im 60 and dont have any wrinkles so must be doing something right.
on 26 May 2014
This is a great day cream. I have a dry skin and in our climate I require to always use cream and I find olay creams excellent .
on 7 August 2015
I have for many years been using a British but much more expensive anti-wrinkle creams. I bought this to try as my skin is now ever changing due to age and needed to find something more suitable and more in keeping with my budget. I am so glad I did, a little goes a long way and it really helps with regenerating my skin. I love this product.
on 21 August 2012
I found this cream a little too light and I haven't noticed any visable results since first use - about a month ago. I have found the Regenerist range to be far better than this cream - you get what you pay for.
on 17 February 2014
These didn't compare with similar shop bought creams. Out of interest I bought others from the High Street; the consistency was as different as the packaging (I as warned that the latter would be different) - I didn't expect any other difference. Disappointed.
on 13 March 2014
I bought this cream on a whim,( as we women tend to do ) but I don't use it anymore as I have gone back to not using any moisture on my skin, but I didn't find it to be any better than any other normal moisturizer cream