Size: 50ml|Change

on 15 June 2009
Following a pay cut at work due to the credit crunch I decided to cut spending in every area of my life which included my skin care routine! I was using an expensive brand but decided to use Oil of Olay as I had heard good things about it.

This cream is actually so much better than the pricey brand! I have combination skin which varies between oily and dry but it went on really well, and even after just the first night of using it my skin feels so much more softer and smooth, I would definately recommend it! Quick delivery from Amazon too.

I am now going to dry their day cream!
on 19 December 2009
Oil of OLAY in my opinion is up there with the rest of the MOST expensive creams, I have tried most of them in my time and for value for money this hits the spot, I hope it doesn't change.
on 24 June 2016
My Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturizer Night Cream Review

I purchased two of these for my mum as she loves the Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturizer Night Cream (she doesn't complain about them so they must be good) . They arrived next day via Amazon Prime so super fast delivery. They come in a purple gift box with photos / details around the box. Inside the box you get a little 50ml jar which usually lasts her two months as you only need a really small amount . The cream is white and is quite thick but spreads on the skin easily without leaving it feeling oily and greasy. The cream itself smells really nice and isn't overpowering. It does take a little while to sink in but i am guessing that is why its night cream.My mum applies it before bed and lets it do its job while shes asleep and says when she wakes up she can see and feel the difference as her skin looks refreshed.This is like magic cream to my mum and she swears that you can see visible results within the first month of using the cream and her skin is lovely so results are clear to see. She is often getting told she doesn't look her age and she does tell everyone its this cream so if your not 100% sure at just £4.95 its certainly worth a go.
If you found my review helpful please press YES if you didn't please let me no ways i can improve. Any Questions please ask me and ill help the best i can.
review image review image review image
on 14 April 2010
I tried this for the first time about a week back . The results are dramatic.

I had neglected my skin for a while and I'm amazed with the result the cream gives. Skin feels dewy soft and refreshed. Love the product! Recommend to all :)
on 12 June 2011
I use this product all the time. It makes my skin feel soft and works as well as more expensive brands. At the price I paid, it's a bargin!
on 3 February 2012
This is rich without being sticky, and my skin feels hydrated in the morning. Economical in use, I find it perfect for my dry mature skin. Very well priced on Amazon, for me it works better than some of the more expensive creams. Well worth a try!
on 13 March 2012
This is a good product, you can see some results, but with olay regenerist products you will be way more satisfied.
on 2 November 2015
In my opinion, it works but, I am a tad biased:-)Purchased for my wife who is Sixty Five years old.....She has used this product for years and swears by it.
In my opinion, it works but, I am a tad biased:-)
on 10 May 2016
I have only recently started to use this product and absolutely love it! It is very good for the face area, for night use, as it is wonderfully rich and long lasting, but it soaks in to the skin very well and fast. Warmly recommend it!
on 15 August 2015
It's okay! The cream is nice and thick. It feels good on the skin, my only quibble with it - and it's a deal breaker for me - is that it's way way way to strong smelling. It's like someone upended a perfume bottle of chemicals in it. Not good. Won't buy again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse