on 28 October 2016
very useful
on 18 November 2013
We used to get a diary from our bank each year but they have stopped. This diary fits the leather cover perfectly.
on 12 October 2013
I use these. Diaries religiously every year and they are perfect for my use. Have a few bits of info that are very useful including the world wide bank holidays which I find very useful working with people,e across the globe. Not much else to be said really.
on 20 December 2013
I buy these refills every year for my leather diary cover. A week to view gives me enough space now I am retired and allows me to plan my life at a glance.
on 15 June 2014
I chose this rating because the last 6 months of the pages were totally mixed up, as if there were several pages left over from other diaries so they'd decided to put the rejects together in this one. Absolutely nothing I could do to solve the matter, sadly I didn't find the problem until filling dates up near the mid-way mark. I emailed Collins about it but had no reply, not even an acknowledgement. Greatly annoying because I have the cover but not really tempted to buy a refill for 2015.
on 20 November 2013
not exactly rocket science but... does what it's meant to do.... robust, ribbon divider... no world maps though which is a shame
on 23 December 2013
Thanks for the fast service and low price. This item seems to be almost impossible to find in the high street shops.
on 27 December 2013
Just the right size for my daily jottings, a week at a view. Each year, simply take out the old year from the case and slot in the new. The addresses and telephone numbers stay in place in a separate personal directory. Okay, it's old school, paper-based, but has suited me well for these past fourteen years.
on 13 May 2014
Because Coutts Bank are no longer giving out diaries each year it is a good to find a Collins refill that fits the Coutts leather binder. Fortunately, the last version of the Coutts leather binder did not have the Year stamped on the cover!
on 28 September 2013
always on the look out for a refill for my personal diaries-which have a nice leather cover-so not keen to get a complete new diary annually. Easy to read, lots of space for appointments - small enough for my handbag

See one answered question