on 14 June 2013
I bought this product thinking it was a great buy, as it was several pounds cheaper than what you would purchase it for on the high street.
Having used this product for many many years you kind of know whether its the real deal... Well... unfortunately this product is fake. I only had to compare it to the original and there's no comparison.
I have now taken this product to an authentic seller who has advised me that it is indeed fake from what they have found and have kindly offered to send it to YSL head office, to investigate this futher and will be contacting me with the results.
A complete and utter scam.
44 comments| 267 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2010
I purchased this item for the first time a few months ago and admit that I went on the YSL website in order to find out how to pronounce the name of it correctly! I'm glad that I did take a look at the website as it has a very informative video on how to get the best from this product. I have deep set eyes and, at 46, deeper nose to mouth lines than I would like! The video showed me how to use Touche Eclat to lighten those areas which does make quite a difference to my appearance. I have medium toned skin and find that No.2 shade works best for me.
on 10 October 2013
I've been using this for years but this is the first time I've bought it from Amazon and the first time it doesn't work. After 1 day nothing comes out despite pressing the button at the tip multiple times.
Either YSL is now using a more inferior quality producer or Amazon is using a dodgy supplier.

Will be buying the old fashioned way from now on. In a shop. Direct from a YSL counter.

Avoid.
on 26 September 2013
I've used this product for many years and this is the first time I've bought it on Amazon. I'm pretty sure that it's a fake as the consistency and colour are nothing like they should be. I've thrown it away as I'm pregnant and don't want to put random things on my skin. What a waste of money!
on 27 February 2012
Have been using Touché Éclat for years, so know it very well. I bought one for me and one for my daughter and we both suspect that these are not the genuine product. There are slight differences in the packaging and the wand itself. The texture of the product is greasier and it does not come out onto the brush as normal. We feel that the price of £16 may have been "too good to be true"!
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2013
I am not happy with the quality of this product. The brush was splayed like a paint brush. I thought by pumping the liquid to it the brush would come together ..like a point...but when the liquid did eventually come through it stayed 'wide'!! Btw it took 35 pumps for the liquid to appear and another 5 to be wet enough to use. Bad to worse..the liquid is dryish so did not apply well. I should send it back but wot a faff. I will mix a little cream with it and won't buy it from an unknown source again. I have happily used this product many other times and this is the first time I have seen it in this condition. As I said before...buyer beware!
on 18 February 2012
I bought this just before Christmas as a quick purchase. The product packaging looked genuine enough however when I came to use the product I had my doubts. The cream is not as thick as I would have expected, I've used this product for at least 10 years usually brought from Debenhams. It is also has a strange unpleasant smell. I'm really not sure if this is an original product. The jiffy bag it arrived in had a PO Box address in Liverpool stamped on it as the sender.

I would not recommend this to a friend and will not be buying it again from this seller!
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2016
It is easy to be tempted by the lower price BUT please save yourself from the disappointment and get it from an legitimate cosmetic store. I have compared this to one I bought from Harvey Nichols (in the same shade, of course) and in the picture I have attached, the difference in colour is clear. Personally, I would not even try this on my skin.
review image
on 23 August 2015
This was one of the "whizzy" deals Amazon has..you know the ones, when it's gone it's gone. I have used touche eclat for years and they are numbered 1 2 and 3. When it arrived it was number 3 which was the darkest shade but of course I didn't read the end of the box and pumped the end to release the cream and you now know what happened! No 3 is the darkest shade although it was advertised as light.
Well as they say " Buy in haste repent at leisure" !!!!!!

My best advice, look carefully at the quickie bargain offers before you dive in!!
on 16 July 2009
Great price for what is one of the make-up industries most highly regarded products. I have tried other brands but always come back to YSL Touche Eclat. Definitely the BEST out there!