on 18 October 2015
I've been using touce éclat for years with no problems. Bought this product, looked real. I had an allergic reaction to it -skin and eyes. I can only assume it's not genuine. Beware.
on 14 May 2015
It is a genuine product, looked at it in Boots before buying here. Item came and exactly the same so would purchase from Amazon again.
Have just noticed it on offer so ordering another as so pleased with the effect it gives.

Normally a pale skinned person but late nights etc take their toll and suddenly dark circles appear, tried the fake tan but no difference to those dark circles. Hence trying this product out.

Well, wow! It works a miracle item is more what I think. Have tried this out after applying foundation not the same make one but a high street chemist one. Then applied this to the offending circles. Worth noting though you do have to push the black button in about 30 times until the cream appears through the brush before using for first time. Worth it though for the effects afterwards.

Then applied this followed by a slight touch of foundation. My circles seemed to vanish I was amazed and pleased, the offending areas seems to brighten the whole of my face with it. Then tried another day after having a fake tan (only light as pale skinned). The cream again worked in so well with my skin tone, so no matter if I go for a slightly tanned look or not this product works for me. Also suffer with sensitive skin more so with using eye make up but this gave me no nasty reactions at all.

I felt so much more blemish free more so than using any other product before. Know I have heard a lot about this product but never tried it before. But will be using whenever I need that little extra lift, (dark circles or just skin looking tired for too many late nights etc).

Easy to apply and small enough (mascara sized) for keeping makeup bag for any use during day or evening. Not that I needed to re apply but if going straight out after work, useful item to keep I the bag as you appear more wide awake using it. This is going to be a makeup staple for me now being a busy, non sleeping person at the moment. Just wished I had bought it before only now.
on 6 May 2015
The real deal, Touche Eclat needs no introduction.

You might be able to find cheaper or similar prices, but I opted for this because of the subscribe and save option, which seems to be working fine.

This highlighter pen is in the no 1. shade which is the original pinky toned one for fair skin (not too fair). I've tried cheaper copies by L'Oreal etc and nothing stands up to it. I don't think it is, in fairness, worth the money for the product itself but you really can't get the same Touche Eclat effect with any other product sadly. You pay for the reassurance that your highlighter will be the best it possibly can be!

It blends effortlessly and doesn't give too much shimmer, which cheaper products go overboard on. This is really the main reason I choose Touche Eclat over cheaper copies.

So quick to apply in the morning under the eyes, and a little dab on the bridge of the nose and forehead brings out the highlights. It doesn't cover dark circles, this would need some concealer underneath. It's job is a highlighter to add reflection rather than to add coverage. That said, on a good day, it's all you need to brighten the eyes.

Beautiful packaging, easy to use with a few clicks the brush is loaded and ready to use.

Don't put off trying the product everyone raves about, it really is a great luxury addition to your make up bag.
on 28 November 2016
I wasn't sure what to expect as some reviews were not so great. I found it to be the real deal and exactly what I wanted. It covers up those dark circles and makes me look presentable in the morning.
on 12 June 2015
Read the reviews of this product and lots of them said this was fake so was a bit worried about buying this from amazon. But I took a chance and glad I did. Ordered it straight from amazon for just over £17 which is a bargain. Ordered it on a Saturday and was delivered on the Monday which was also a bank holiday, so delivery was excellent! Product is great too, totally covers my dark circles without being to runny or to thick. Perfect!
on 24 August 2015
I'd been wanting to buy this stuff for years because I kept hearing about how much of a miracle it was. It's.... nice but not amazing (for the price). It goes on the skin very lightly and the brush tip is lovely, but the actual product inside doesn't last very long. Mine ran out after 2 weeks of daily use. If you put foundation over the top of it you can't really see the difference. I'm guessing this works best for people with already nice complexions who don't need to wear much makeup, lol. I'm still glad i tried it out though.
on 18 October 2013
For the past few years I have used this concealer. It covers my really dark shadows, very well and bounces the light off them. It does nor sit in.lines, like others do. I like to click a bit on, then dot under the eye, then wait a few seconds, then rub in.

This amount, in the gold tube, goes a long way. The price may be more than some, but not as much is needed so goes further. This was cheaper to buy on Amazon than in shops too.

This shade suits my skin, which is fair. I think there are more tones available now, but this shade also suits my friend who is not as fair. If unsure perhaps look at shades in the department stores.

As well as a concealer, the product can be used to highlight areas and works well round lips. It's brilliant, need I say more?! Oh and delivery was speedy.
This is the ultimate in make-up for me and its quality and usability is legendary. It costs a lot more than other concealers out there but I don't resent a penny of what I pay for this. I have one on me at all times and one lives in my make-up bag. Perfect for under-eye shadow and those days when you feel blegh! and need a facial pick-me-up.

The pale colour of the no.1 shade is perfect for my pale skin and you can not tell I am wearing it. A quick flick of powder over the top and it stays all day.

Vital for looking good, highly recommended.
on 28 October 2015
Seems fake. Does not contain as much liquid or give such good cover as my last pack.
on 24 March 2016
Great product - I have used this for quite some time and yes I have been tempted away to use others however I have always come back to this. 'Best the devil you know' - this concealer works where you want it to, it doesn't dry or wear off when wearing I am very fair skinned and this colour suits me very well - a word of warning only use a tiny amount making it cheaper in the long run - you get what you pay for.