Colour: White Gold|Size: 41 cm/16 inch (0.7 mm)|Change

on 20 January 2015
Item was much finer than I anticipated, it is all right and will serve the purpose for which I bought it but I feel the picture should have given a frame of reference so that one could see the size and thickness of the chain
on 23 February 2012
Just love it. I have a small gold pendant which is a present from a friend, now I need a matching chain. I hate bold-figure chains so this one is just what I wanted. It arrived with an expensive-looking necklace case,the chain itself is very fine yet well made, shines beautifully against my skin. suitable for day and night.
on 14 July 2015
The item I received is not what is shown on Amazon and I feel cheated and ripped off my money.
review image
on 9 November 2014
a little to thin but is ok you get what you pay for.
on 7 March 2016
I took a long time choosing this chain, taking into account the style, weight and previous reviews. When it arrived it proved to be of good quality and appeared well made. It is also very sparkly and quite pink, so bear this in mind if you are ordering. I was not sure that it really complemented the antique pendant I wanted to give my daughter but she was very pleased with it and will be happy to wear it so all is well.
on 19 August 2014
I had bought this for my husband for his 40th Birthday for him to hang a very sentimental medal on. He had it about 2 weeks and the catch broke. I sent it back for a replacement, and after 2 weeks again the catch broke yet again. In fairness, Amazon sent me yet another replacement, but I wasn't prepared to take the risk of it breaking again, and maybe losing the pendant so I returned it. For the price of this item, it most certainly isn't worth the money and if anything, I would call it sub-standard.
on 2 August 2014
The chain has just arrived and I felt I had to offer my review having read some of the earlier comments.

The box is heavy and well made and the chain was tucked inside and held in place. Hence I had no trouble at all in looking at it. It is possible that the seller has ensured that the chain was tucked away carefully before they sent the box to me. Hence no trouble with any entanglements!

Someone mentioned that this was in fact silver. The clasp is marked 375 which the internet states is 9 carat white gold.

I have bought this as a chain to hold a very tiny pendant. However I have not tested the strength of the chain but, given the size of the pendant, I doubt that there will be any problem. The chain is just the right size as it does not take away from the beauty of the pendant but enhances it.

I have no idea of the actual price of this chain in the open market but Amazon are selling this at 1/3 rd of their original price and I reckon this was a bargain.
on 5 December 2012
Wanted to hang my rose gold wedding ring from as I can no longer wear it in the usual fashion. Does the job very well and by all accounts was a good price.
on 21 November 2016
Very impressed with the quality and the price. I bought it as a gift, along with a separate pendant, I knew that a very fine chain would not be strong enough so I ordered the 1.2mm. It arrived within 24hrs. The box is good quality too. I would recommend, but ensure you order the correct length and width for your needs.
review image review image
on 28 October 2013
I ordered this as a birthday gift for my grandson. On site it looked to be just what I was looking for but the surprise I got when I opened the box was astonishing!

The chain was presented in a nice box but was knotted and so thin and cheap looking that I was disgusted. Definitely would think again before ordering jewellery again.

Needless to say it was sent back!