on 8 April 2014
Well worth paying that bit extra as the quality of these adorable little bunkbeds is fantastic. They are pretty easy to put together, it took me about half an hour and im know DIY expert. They fit together very well and you just lift them apart to get two single beds. The bedding is pretty and the beds easily fits a baby annabell in, plus numerous other dolls and teddies. A really good purchase.
on 21 February 2012
Nice design, nice quality, easy to assemble, sturdy, and with the perfect quantity of accessories (pillow+mattress+cover). My girls love to put their babies and dolls to sleep. Each bed even fits 2 dolls!
on 9 January 2010
Ordered for Christmas 2009 and surprised at the efficient delivery they arrived the day after order was placed. Well packaged and in very good order.

A great gift for my 5yr old grandaughter who is at the mothering age for her dolls at the moment, The bunks can be used as single beds if you wish so are very versitile and they come with delightful pillows and quilt covers in a choice of colours.

The bunks are sturdy and well made and have already begun to help weave the imagination of my grandaughter in the pretend my babies are on a sleepover etc etc.

A wonderful gift for her, and her younger brother is even allowed to let his boy doll have a sleepover sometimes.
on 2 January 2010
Great quality toy as usual from this maker. Needs assembly with electric screwdriver/drill which may put some people off.
on 22 August 2015
This dolls bunk bed maybe a little pricey but definitely worth it, it looks gorgeous, it's robust and very good quality. Top bed lifts off to make two beds easily and as another reviewer has stated the colour of the bedding isn't quite as bright as in the picture, much nicer. Our granddaughters aged 4 and 2 absolutely love it.
on 25 July 2014
Once assembled this item was lovely,however we were sent 3 `lower` ends and 1`upper`end. Luckerly my husband has the tools and knowhow to drill out additional holes etc. Spoilt the experience for us but not the little girl who received it with delight.
on 28 October 2013
'You get what you pay for' is the perfect description of this product. It is beautiful quality and design. Really solid and I predict it will last generations. I have bought it as a Christmas present for my 6 year old daughter as she requested a doll bunk bed and I know she will be absolutely delighted! The bunk separates into two individual cots and comes complete with mattress, pillow and cover. A little girls dream! I recommend to anyone buying for a little girl who loves dolls.
on 28 December 2010
Purchased for Santa present and when my husband went to make it up xmas eve night, we found we had 3 end pieces and 1 top end, instead of 2 of each. This meant nothing would fit together as the holes and spaces are aligned differently. After a lot of worry and frustration, he had to drill holes (11.30pm in the garage!) and do his best to fix it to the end of the bed.
I would have rated this better if it hadn't been for the wrong parts. Looks nice and kids were happy with it but a bit on the pricey side.
on 15 February 2012
I was expecting quality and that is exactly what I got. These bunkbeds will last years and years. A real classic addition to the play room.
on 10 May 2013
As with all Pintoy products this is beautifully made and durable. The pink is a perfect shade (nothing like the picture) I don't like buying pink toys but this is a pleasant addition to my daughter's room. It is quite big though so check the measurements first. It splits very well into two beds so perfect for twins, if buying again I might have gone for the cradle as it takes up less space. Still really pleased with this product and my daughter absolutely loves it. Would say it is 3+ , they're not really interested in it before that. Takes a bit of time to put together but easy enough with good instructions. Highly recommended.