Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Size: 4.8 x 300mm|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.69+ Free shipping

I bought these to use in the garden as many of the garden ties are too small if you need to train climbers along a trellis. These ties are just the right length and are very robust. There is no chance of the tie coming undone; once fastened, I could not undo one that I had tied incorrectly no matter how hard I tried; I had to cut it off and use another.

I think it is always best to select a tie that is longer than you think you will need as often the extra length comes in handy when dealing with tricky areas. Any excess can be trimmed off easily. These ties really are very good.
I bought these 6 months ago to attach a climbing bush to a trellis in our back garden.

I’d secured it several times in the past using different cable ties and they always snapped in the wind. Since using these cable ties I’ve not had a single one snap, so much so that in strong winds the trellis actually got ripped off the side of the house but was still fully attached to the bush…it created a different problem for me, but I can’t blame these ties for being too strong!

Since then I’ve used them for various odd jobs around the house/garden and they’ve continued to perform well. The long length is great, it saves having to join 2 smaller ties together and if it’s too long you can always just trim away any excess.
I use these for securing the wheel trims to the wheels on my car, to stop all but the knife carrying vandals from stealing them. They are 30cm long.
This is a very good tough and durable cable tie. I purchased the 30 cm version. I have used for many tasks including using these to hold a broken wooden bed frame temporarily and it held together well i did use about ten doe. These cable ties work and perform well and they sell for a very good price with free delivery. These are definately very good value for money and worth buying..

I write reviews to help fellow customers. I hope you found my review helpful.
on 3 February 2012
Reviewing something like a simple cable tie may be unusual. However, I read reviews for everything before I buy, therefore as these seemed to have favourable comments I bought them. They arrived sooner than expected, did the job, seemed excellent value and the product was of really good quality. What more can you ask. If you want a cable tie buy these.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 August 2016
I bought a pack containing 100 cable ties, each 30cm long. They're well made, strong and durable. I've used them for a variety of purposes - from securing hub caps on my car wheels to tying-up bags of garden waste. These are professionally made, and get the job done. Given the price, I highly recommend this item.
on 8 January 2016
I've been building PC's for some time now, and it's always an absolute pain to be looking for a SATA or HDMI or the-like cable in the hellish box of cables that I own. I'd tried to clean them up before, but they always possessed themselves somehow, and ended up intertwined again.

So, I decided to buy a bunch of cable ties and organize the hellish box that way. I've been doing it like that ever since.

They are a little long for what I need them for, but that's my fault not the companies. I just tie the cables, then cut the long ends off, so that things are even more tidy.
on 20 February 2010
why would some one take the time to write a review about cable ties ? I will tell you why because these cable ties are very well made and very strong compared to a lot i have used before , i am in the motor trade and these are used for wheel trims and cv boots , tow bar wiring , great cost and great product . K Jackaman Ipswich
on 13 February 2017
I was so disappointed when these arrived: I THOUGHT I had ordered Sealey ties that stated in the details that: "Package includes 100 * 4 inches cable ties, 100 * 6 inches cable ties, 100 * 8 inches cable ties". What I received was a bundle of ties made in China labelled NYLON CABLE TIE of only 100 cable ties in total all of which were 300mm in length. Not what I wanted and not at all useful - I already have a lot of large cable ties left over from another job and the immediate need was for small cable ties. A total waste of money. The way the product is listed in the small print seems to be potentially misleading.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2011
Brilliantly useful things - good for tying stuff down fairly permanently. They tend to be single use. Handy for tying cables to bicycle frames and tidying up that ugly interior of your desktop PC.

If you're after a more temporary solution or you're after reusable ties, velcro or twist ties seem a good option.

Beware the typo! I'd like to have seen the manufacturer test these at -400 degrees Celsius. (It's quite a way past Absolute Zero, the minimum temperature theoretically possible.) I expect "-40" was the intended value.