8,232
Size: 4 Pack|Change
Price:£15.94+ Free shipping

on 25 March 2017
When I first bought these filters last year, they were very efficient in filtering the water, however, black particles like dust/ sand keep coming out of the cartridges now (brand new cartridges) which makes the water undrinkable and unusable as a result.
review image
on 12 March 2017
Low quality filters, I can see the black particles that the filter contain in to the glass .... no stars if possible I'll order the ones made in Germany .
This ones are uk made
on 16 May 2017
When you buy the BRITA Marella Cool White Water Filter Jug, it comes with 1 water filter and a sensor on the jug, which tells you when it is time to change the filter. One water filter will last around four weeks or 100 uses, which is roughly a jug refill, three times a day for a whole month. If you don’t use your water jug that much, then the cartridge will last a bit longer. If you have the Brita Maxtra water filter jug, then you will need to buy a Brita Maxtra filter brand. Unfortunately you cannot buy a cheap filter cartridge because they just won’t fit. The Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges are available from Amazon in a box of 4, 8, and 12. It does work out slightly cheaper if you buy the box of 12, but its up to you how you choose to buy them. The filter is very simple and easy to change. All you do is put your hand in the jug and there is a ring, which you pull and the filter will come out. Be careful you don’t tug the ring pull too hard, otherwise it will come off, and you will have difficulty getting the filter out. And then you can open your new cartridge; it will easily click into place inside the inner section of the water filter. Each of the cartridges is individually packaged in the box so they stay fresh until opened. Overall these Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges will help reduce lime scale, chlorine, and impurities for a cleaner, clearer and better tasting drink
on 4 May 2017
Arrived promptly, the water we have in France is full of calcium and lime, is not pleasant to drink and leaves residue in the kettle and other kitchenware. The filter is fairly quick at processing the water and what a difference, readily drinkable and leaves no residue, since we got the filter we have never drank so much water here and now we do not need to buy bottled water so in effect the filters pay for themselves. Excellent.
on 6 March 2017
Half the price of my local supermarket and genuine Brita filters. Our water isn't great so we tend to filter all drinking water and for tea making also. We probably average use 4 liters of filtered water per day. Brita recommended changing the filter every 30 days but I find we can go at least 3 month at a time, probably more if I wanted.
on 25 January 2017
What can you say they're water filter cartridges BUT, badly needed in my area. Water straight from the tap looks cloudy sometimes and unappetising 😕. With these, water looks and tastes so much better.
Also buying from this site is great value for money, and so much better than the High Street.
Will definitely buy from this supplier again.
on 30 April 2017
I opted for these because they are the recommended and correct type. I did not want to take a chance on inferior copies so I paid the price. These are not really cheap but do the job right. I change them every month as directed rather than try to get more value out of them by leaving them in longer.
on 18 April 2017
Only bought these because I bought a stupid coffee maker in a panic when my last one broke down and said stupid coffee maker needs these to function properly.

My water doesn't need filtering so I can't comment on how well they work, but they make my coffee maker work, so that's good enough for me.
on 13 March 2015
BRITA filter makes noticible difference, the water is more clean and tastes better.

It reduces limescale in your kettle and stains from tea/coffee in your mugs.

One cartridge should last about a month (or longer - depends on how often you use it) before you will need to replace it with a new one.

Deffinietly worth buying : )
on 27 April 2017
buy in threes it is cheaper than sixes, a good product that stops limescale build-up in your electric kettle lessens the smell of chloride, and other water smells, Ideal for caravanning as this lessens the chance of a dicky tummy. Well it works for me.