Customer reviews

8,772
Size: 6 Pack|Change

on 25 May 2017
These go in my kettle and I never have to de-scale it, no bits of chalk in the bottom of my coffee either. I live in an area of very hard water. This is a lot cheaper than a water softener. I know it doesn't help the dishwasher or washing machine but I use tablets for them. Also bought these and a Brita water jug for my daughter who has really cloudy tap water. She has now stopped buying big multi-packs of bottled water every week.
on 25 January 2017
What can you say they're water filter cartridges BUT, badly needed in my area. Water straight from the tap looks cloudy sometimes and unappetising 😕. With these, water looks and tastes so much better.
Also buying from this site is great value for money, and so much better than the High Street.
Will definitely buy from this supplier again.
on 30 April 2017
I opted for these because they are the recommended and correct type. I did not want to take a chance on inferior copies so I paid the price. These are not really cheap but do the job right. I change them every month as directed rather than try to get more value out of them by leaving them in longer.
on 26 July 2017
Good price for these filters - much cheaper than shops/supermarkets. When compared with cost of buying equivalent bottled water this works out much cheaper and each filter lasts for a month. Each filter packet also has instructions on to remind you how to fit them - useful if you've lost the jug instructions and thrown away the cartridge box.
on 27 August 2017
Those cartridges are excellent value for money, turn our pond smelling, chlorine tasting tap water into nice, drinkable water. If you put two glasses side by side - one with filtered water and one with tap water - you will spit out the tap water if you tasted the tap water first - as this filter improves the taste so much.
We used to buy a lot of bottled water and mineral water, but after discovering this filter years ago we drink our own filtered water - it is so much more convenient and cheaper.
Could not do without it now.
on 8 December 2015
Excellent water cartridge, I having been using it for past three years now, and I just love the natural clean freshness taste of it, taste just like you're water bottle that you buy from shops, I also use it to make tea and if you are fussy as me then you can tell in the taste and on looks, it's crystal clear and taste wonderful, I highly recommend this definitely worth the money.
They're essential if you have a BRITA Water Filter Jug the price is decent enough, they rarely go on sale, so to have a couple spare makes sense as they will run out eventually.

Easy to put in and take out of the Brita jug, Just tear off the plastic, submerge in water and filter a jug of water trough this twice to activate the charcoal inside. Very simple to use, insert, replace and dispose off.
on 8 September 2017
Best cartridges for purifying water. I was truly amazed how good they are when I bought my BRITA purifying jug. No more limescale in kettle. I also drink it and I am particularly pleased because I have a Maltese Terrier and purified water is the best for preventing tear stains. The water in my area is particularly hard and if they work for me they work for anyone. I am saving a fortune in bottled water. Highly recommend.
on 5 September 2017
I never had any problem with this product, in fact you can taste the difference. What it shocked me is that I have a bottle that I use to drink water at work, I wanted to change it because it had some white stain (no matter how good I cleaned it), I start drinking filter water and now the stains are gone, they were from the calcium of the water, there is where I saw the difference. Maybe my only complaint is the price
on 17 June 2017
I brought 3 boxes as love the taste of well filtered water as live in a high chalky water area. Had previously got them in smaller amounts from a certain high street chain but they hiked their prices so much in one jump I looked here and got a bargain in comparison.