Size: 30ml|Change

on 30 March 2017
This is such a lovely fresh floral fragrance. Perfect for any age especially in spring + summer daytime wear. Its such good value too- it does not smell cheap. Ive worn this for 22 years now + still get stopped + asked what it is. Like a gorgeous bouquet of spring flowers with hints of melon + citrus .Sunshiney happiness bottled!
on 5 May 2015
Wanted something for everyday wear and this is just right. If you put it on in the morning, you will need to re-apply by lunchtime and again if you are going out in the evening - but it doesn't cost much so you can afford to. Not spicy, musky or flowery but beautifully grassy and melon-y. A scent to cheer you up.
on 17 December 2015
I found this at Toulouse airport years ago and bought it simply as a memento of the fields of sunflowers in that part of France. But I loved the scent, and many people - even in shops or anywhere - have commented on it. I just wish there was a proper perfume, not just the eau de toilette. I've never seen it in shops, only on line.
on 27 June 2016
My favourite perfume. Flowery & light. It lasts all day. If I had a pound for every time I'm told I smell nice in work I'd be able to give up work. It's a perfect daytime perfume. It came in perfect condition & before it predicted delivery date. Will stick with this seller when I'm due my next bottle.
on 7 May 2017
Great price for the size you get, and it has a Lovely fresh, uplifting scent...but only lasted about an hour on my skin. I do really like this perfume but as it needs to re-applied so frequently in order to be able to smell it, I would not purchase it again.
on 14 February 2013
This is my daughter in law's favourite perfume but it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy in the shops. I was delighted therefore to find it on Amazon and bought her some for Christmas and her birthday which will keep her going for quite a while. It's a lovely perfume and to me it is her signature - whenever I smell it I think of her. She's a very special lady and she's worth it!!
on 30 December 2014
This was Bought as a present for my wife this Christmas and she was very happy with it. The scent is fresh and clean without being overpowering and cloying, the bottle and mister are nicely designed and overall we are very pleased with the product.
She would definately consider buying it again
on 26 June 2016
I love this perfume, I hate wearing an expensive perfume everyday for work, so this is perfect, the amount of comments I receive is amazing!! It's a light fresh scent that does last most of the day, I will defo order again!!
on 27 April 2017
My trendy Auntie wore this and it always reminds me of her, warm, sunny and fun. Fantastic price plus all those memories - 10/10
on 18 April 2017
Love this Eau de Toilette. A real smell of summer. Not over powering and needs frequent application. Good for my needs.