Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Size: 30ml|Change

Its rare I have to write a bad review, but this whole experience has just shocked me! I ordered this Elizabeth Arden Perfume as it was on a daily deal at a give away price. They say if something is too good to be true, it probably is! I think on this occasion that saying is very apt.

Something is just not right with my bottle of Sunflowers. How would I know you may be thinking. Well, take a look at the picture on the product page - you and I can clearly see engraved in the glass of the bottle the name Sunflowers. Now take a look at my bottle, taken out of a sealed box that was sent to me upon purchase! The glass of my bottle is totally clear, no Sunflowers name anywhere, no indication of the perfume inside it to be blunt. No label, no engraving.

Now, I bought this perfume years ago from a counter in a department store and that bottle had Sunflowers engraved into the glass also and I bet if I went into that store today and went to the same counter I would be sold a bottle with the perfume name engraved on the bottle.

I’d suggest this perfume is not genuine! Now it smells nice, but something just isn’t right with the bottle not having the name engraved on it and for that reason I suggest you be very wary!

Check your bottles ladies, the name of this particular perfume should be engraved on the bottle!!

I can’t be bothered to return it, its too much hassle for such small cost but I won’t be purchasing again for sure.

Very disappointed!!
review image
on 16 October 2010
This is the only perfume I have had that I have gone though a big bottle and come back for some more. Obviously check it out for yourself at a chemist first, but this is a really good price
on 10 November 2010
This is a lovely perfume,it comes in a huge bottle,you would think it was just a summer perfume,but its not,its a day or nite one,im wearing it all the time,and will buy more.Its a gorgeous prefume,and such a great price.
on 29 November 2009
My gran used to wear this so I bought it for the nostalgia more than any thing. Disappointing bottle - bland and boring but love the scent

Very disappointed!!
review image
on 14 February 2013
This is my daughter in law's favourite perfume but it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy in the shops. I was delighted therefore to find it on Amazon and bought her some for Christmas and her birthday which will keep her going for quite a while. It's a lovely perfume and to me it is her signature - whenever I smell it I think of her. She's a very special lady and she's worth it!!
on 25 November 2013
This perfume is okay. It is not really something I would usually choose to wear - to me it smells like a perfume aimed more at older women. The scent is not bad at all, just not to my taste - my own fault for ordering a perfume off amazon!

The bottle is not the most attractive in my opinion, but I guess overall the perfume is a pleasant, light, floral scent at a bargain price.
on 3 January 2017
The smell of a scent is obviously a personal taste thing, and even though I bought this perfume without testing first, I quite like it. It is strong at first and a bit too flowery but when it wears off a bit, it becomes less 'air freshener' and more 'soft scent'.
I was happy with the packaging and to see the bottle does have glass embossing of the word sunflowers on it, so I think it's a 100% genuine bargain of a 'designer' perfume.
on 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.
on 28 November 2010
I ordered this only because it was cheap & I like sunflowers! I wasnt expecting much, but I was very pleasantly surprised, it is lovely & so different from all the other brands around. Will re order when this large bottle runs out.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling