Customer reviews

Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base, Isofix and Belt

on 20 June 2017
Fairly easy to fix into your isofix clips in the car to provide a very secure base. The leg is a little bit fiddly to get right, but fairly easy once you've got the hang of it. This is significantly easier to use than using the seatbelt every time and therefore worth every penny for both the added safety and ease of use.
on 20 May 2017
There really are no negatives. I decided to splash out on this for my third child.

Why oh why did i not get this on child 1!!!

it is robust and strong.
Surprisingly heavy so make sure you get some help.
Easy to install as it's click in place system takes seconds
Once in simply drop the carry cot in place and clicks in securely.

Brilliant and well worth the money for convenience and time saving ..

This is a Must!!!!!!'
on 29 May 2017
Arrived quickly and as described....really recommend having one of these, I had a c-section and wrapping/unwrapping the seat belt from around the car seat was a bit of a struggle so much easier with this...even now that I'm recovered it's so simple to just click the car seat in and go...great that it can be fixed in place either with the adult seat belt or isofix points, I won't need to replace it when upgrading my car...my only negative would be the support leg doesn't fit my volvo all that well I have to have it at a bit of an angle in order for it to be somewhat correctly installed but doesn't seem to effect the stability....expensive but worth every penny!
on 14 October 2014
Top Product bought due to wanting ISO FIX and Seatbelt fastening.
Works with maxicosi cabriofix but not with the pebble so decide on car seat before buying.
on 23 July 2017
As other reviewers say, a heavy base, but once installed you won't need to move it much. Easy to fit and use.
on 15 June 2017
This was so helpful getting the car seat in and out. I was actually sad when my son grew out of his maxi cosy car seat as the new car seat is more tricky to secure in, if we have to move it from car to car
on 15 April 2015
Does what it says and is quick and easy to install, as I transfer it to my car when I'm back on weekends this is a good thing, plus it is very steady when in, car seats clips in and out with ease and let's you know if you havnt clicked it right. I wouldn't bother with getting the bigger one because car seats that stay in are cheaper when they get older. Could be cheaper tho.
on 13 February 2014
Bought to go with the cabrio fix car seat. If you have ISO fix connections in your car, buy this, it's by the far the best solution. Easy to fit and very easy to get baby in and out of the car.
on 5 February 2014
I chose this rating as the car base fits perfectly into the car. It is also very straight forward to fit.
on 2 May 2017
Top Quality product you can trust, Quick Delivery from Amazon as always.