on 20 May 2017
There really are no negatives. I decided to splash out on this for my third child.

Why oh why did i not get this on child 1!!!

it is robust and strong.
Surprisingly heavy so make sure you get some help.
Easy to install as it's click in place system takes seconds
Once in simply drop the carry cot in place and clicks in securely.

Brilliant and well worth the money for convenience and time saving ..

This is a Must!!!!!!'
on 14 October 2014
Top Product bought due to wanting ISO FIX and Seatbelt fastening.
Works with maxicosi cabriofix but not with the pebble so decide on car seat before buying.
on 15 April 2015
Does what it says and is quick and easy to install, as I transfer it to my car when I'm back on weekends this is a good thing, plus it is very steady when in, car seats clips in and out with ease and let's you know if you havnt clicked it right. I wouldn't bother with getting the bigger one because car seats that stay in are cheaper when they get older. Could be cheaper tho.
on 13 February 2014
Bought to go with the cabrio fix car seat. If you have ISO fix connections in your car, buy this, it's by the far the best solution. Easy to fit and very easy to get baby in and out of the car.
on 5 February 2014
I chose this rating as the car base fits perfectly into the car. It is also very straight forward to fit.
on 2 May 2017
Top Quality product you can trust, Quick Delivery from Amazon as always.
on 19 February 2016
Love this item! Iv never used ISOFix before I didn't really understand how it worked, but having my second baby I decided to look into it to see if it would be any good, I'm so glad I did! This product is so easy to install and is done in about a minute then you just clip the car seat on and your away, brilliant! I use this with the maxi-cosi cabriofix car seat, they work really well together, deffinatly worth buying, saves so much time getting little ones in and out of the car. You can even use this product if your car doesn't have ISOFix as you can install it using your cars seatbelt as well.
on 25 April 2014
After battling with the seatbelt for a month, we bought this. Easy to fit and super solid and secure. Seats clicks in with ease and a green 'light' comes on to show the seat is fitted correctly. Releases with the pull of a lever, and the seat lifts out with minimal effort.
on 27 December 2014
Well worth buying as it makes putting the seat in an absolute pleasure. As the title says wholly unnecessary as you can make the seat perfectly secure without it but is means you just click it in
on 13 November 2016
Really difficult to pull lever to unclip seat when taking car seat out of car. Had I realised that this base was not universal for maxi cosi and only for this seat which is birth to 12 months, I would not have bought it. Very expensive at 100 pounds when you can only use it with a seat that is suitable from birth to 12 months.
I had a Jane trider with my first child; easier to use, far superior product.