on 4 April 2015
I bought this bag because it was on half-price sale. I paid £15 for it.

Pros: Stands out. The eye-catching coloured stripes & funky design of this bag mean it doesn't look like a changing bag at all.
The changing mat, bottle holder and zip up pouch come matching or corresponding colours - cute!
The material is wipe-clean and waterproof: oversewn with clear PVC.
It has loops on either side for attaching to your pushchair handle bar.

Cons: the material hasn't got much give. There's less space than you'd think.
The inner pockets are quite small and shallow, you could get a mobile phone in them but not much else. The outside pockets are also small and stiff. Worst of all there is no zip pocket or separate zip section inside the bag - a glaring omission!
The strap isn't really comfortable across your body and slips off your shoulder because of the PVC.
There is a magnetic 'popper' under the buckle, but it's small and surprisingly fiddly to line it up with the magnet when you're on the go. Additionally, the bag pops open too easily, especially when it's full, which doesn't say much for security.

Overall verdict: looks-wise, it's a great looking bag and a fashion statement. But it loses points on basic things like space, comfort and practicality.
on 6 January 2013
I'm absolutely thrilled with my new changing bag! It looks fantastic - very stylish and not at all garish as i feared. When i first opened ths box i was annoyed to see it so crumpled looking but within a days use it looked perfect.

It's a very spacious bag but without too many gimicky little pockets where you can never find things!
It comes with a generously sized changing pad, large pouch - which is big enough to hold the changing pad, 4 nappies and half a pack of wipes so super for quick changes, and an insulated bottle holder which kept the water as hot as my bulkier tommee tippee insultated holders while taking up much less space.

I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old and this bag is plenty big enough for all the snacks, drinks, toys, nappies, and random bits and pieces needed for a whole day out. It is quite big when full but stays closed and hangs nicely on my buggy. I do a LOT of walking with my girls and the coating of the bag means the water just runs off it in the rain too - so practical!

This is the 4th changing bag i've bought and the only one i've not got annoyed by for being the wrong size, design or just worn out!

I can't believe it cost me less than £15 either!!!
Can't recommend this enough
on 13 December 2016
Haven't used this bag yet! But I have a gut feeling I haven't wasted my money. Looked it over when it arrived and I noticed that it was strong material with high quality standards-and I like the fact that it has a p.v.c wipable outer layer! Very happy customer!😀
on 19 December 2017
Strong material and beautiful!
on 10 January 2013
I bought this at the really reduced price of £13.11, a bargain and quality is certainly not compromised. Its stylish, praticle, roomy and has matching bottle holder, changing mat and pouch for little essentials. Overall super happy with this purchse. Would recommend for sure. Why spend more on a changing bag when this one fits the bill exactly!
on 10 June 2015
Perfect bag for all the necessity! Very stylish too! Big enough for all the baby stuff.
on 29 April 2015
The bag looks really nice, but after about 6 months of everyday use the plastic laminate is cracked, maybe becayse of the cold weather. I bought it on sale for 17 GBP, but for sure it doesn't worth the initial price.
on 20 July 2013
I was looking for a reasonable priced baby changing bag that was bright and I could wipe down, this bag is perfect for all those reasons! Well worth the money, hard wearing too
on 4 June 2013
Be original with this quality diaper bag.
Enough space for all the necessary things.
Attachment to the stroller using special loops.
I can recomended it!
on 22 January 2014
I bought this as it matches my teal buggy and the whole package seemed ideal. Though not in use yet as I have 3 weeks left until my Jellybean is due, this is a great size and I love the idea of the bottle warmer. The change mat it comes with isn't particularly padded, but I think will suffice when you are out and about.