Size: 75 ml|Change

on 29 September 2013
nice initial smell but the aroma does not last. thought i had hit the jackpot as this is more expensive elsewhere. if it is original then it really is a poor eua de toilette. however, the initial smell is lovely.
on 30 May 2010
I purchased this for my son as he had lost his previous one in the changing rooms at a cricket match and was devastated as this is his absolute favourite. I can understand why as it smells really nice.Great price for such a classy product.Great packaging and handsome bottle.I have recommended it to male friends even though some are not into the 'Beckham' branding.
on 26 January 2011
Someone bought me the shower gel and deodorant which are fine. Liked the smell so purchased the Eau De Toilette. Smells good but really short-lived fragrance. Disappointing.
on 8 March 2016
Good addition to the collection. The smell is quite soft but still manly, goes well with casual clothing and I received some compliments while wearing it.
Quality fragrance for the price advertised.
on 17 October 2015
Nice smell lasts well reminds me a bit like cerruti a little musky which fades leaving a nice smell very impressed with beckam aftershaves have a few now and always get positive comments about them. Price wise you can't go wrong.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 February 2016
Ordered this for a teenage lad, as a birthday gift. This is a lovely scent it has a citrus, metallic, almost spicy and earthy tone it's quite a calming and relaxing fragrance.
I was surprised at how nice it smelt for a celebrity scent. It is very fresh and masculine. Very nice for a day time scent, saving the seductive scents for the evening. It has a fair to middle longevity, it lasts around one and a half to two hours for two good sprays and is not overpowering. An excellent choice for teenage lads, right up to the mature gent.
It's packaging is a nice black box, which I think is a good design for a masculine fragrance. Size is 50ml which is very good for the price, especially when on offer.
People commented on how pleasant it was and surprised it was Beckham's
The lad I purchased the scent for wasn't particularly keen on football, but this seemed to go down well with him as its a celebrity fragrance. I would recommend this Beckham Instinct Eau de toilette. Each person is an individual and scents can smell differently on different people.
If you don't feel my review has been helpful, please don't click that it wasn't. Rather leave me a comment explaining WHY it wasn't helpful, so I know how to improve my reviews for the future. And if you do like my review, please do click the button that says it was helpful. I promise, you'll make my day! :)!
on 15 February 2016
I'm trying my best to recommend this, but If i'm honest, I just can't. The smell is divine! Its rich and fresh with a spicey,cedar undertone, but it just doesn't last. Withing an hour the smell has gone, it lasts a little longer if you've oversprayed onto clothing, but on skin it just fades away. I love it and my wife loves it, but when I put it on I expect an EDT to last at least until I've got in to work in the morning.
on 16 September 2015
I am an entertainer and use cheap aftershave as work long hours and like to use a lot throughout the day/evening. I normally use wings edt which is superb. Decided to give this a go and it is terrible. Fragrance is awful and does not last even 10 minutes. I buy giorgio wings and that has a great fragrance and lasts ages. These 2 products are similar in price but not in quality. I would use neither for anything except my work which I just put on to be polite. Do not buy david beckhams as you will regret it.
on 1 April 2016
Though cheap. This has been and remains to be one of my favourite fragrances for years. It doesn't smell like the cheap awful adidas and other naff sport brands you find for the same price!
Suits all kind of occasions. But remains to be one of my favourite everyday fragrances!
on 11 April 2016
My son wears this aftershave but that's really because I buy it for him. It has a lovely fresh, clean fragrance which is not at all overpowering and for the money I think it is an absolute bargain and I will continue to buy it.