on 2 June 2018
I’m addicted to buying perfumes. I love to smell nice (who doesn’t?) I saw this for an amazing price on amazon and decided to buy. It Smells amazing. It smells of berries, oranges and slightly floral. It’s a very light fragrance but on me lasts for hours. Perfect for warm summer days and evening. A bottle goes a long way. Plus I only ever buy 100ml bottles now as I purchased some atomisers were you can decant a few mls of perfume into them and it saves you carrying around a huge glass bottle.
on 11 August 2017
A very strong lovely spray that lasts for more hours as compared to other Paul Smith brands. It smells lovely and great too.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 December 2013
I have recently purchased this "eau de parfum". Yes it has a lovely fragrance but the scent totally fades in less than half an hour. I am wondering if my bottle is the "real deal" as the scent is so weak. I am not at all happy with the product. It does not merit "eau de parfum" tag by any stretch of the imagination. I will be referring back to Amazon
7 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2014
I love this Paul Smith perfume - indeed it is not designed to last for hours and hours but it does the job. It is light and refreshing and at that price for 100ml you don't think twice using as much as you want! Excellent and quick service - I will definitely keep buying from here if the price remains so competitive!
7 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2018
Is doesn't last longer than 20minutes not sure if I received Fake bought directly from amazon Prime. Waste of money not worth even one star! ! Will never buy perfume from Amazon again.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2017
Great value for money. Strong and long lasting scent with a price that should deter you from the cheap and nasty market store alternatives.
on 24 December 2017
I prefer the Paul Smith extreme as my all time favourite but this is also good, lasts all day
on 21 October 2017
Good value eau de parfum not toilet 🚽 water happy with product and delivered quick a++++
on 18 February 2018
Bit ‘sweet’ for my liking but as an everyday ‘work’ scent it’s alright. Expected a wee bit more from the PS brand tho if I’m 100% honest.
on 2 August 2017