on 7 March 2011
Excellent product. Completely changed how I work on my bikes. No more backache!! I now look after my bikes with more care as to put a bike on a stand makes it all so much more effortless. Jobs which you might have put off in the past are just done, as it makes the work so much easier. The simple way it folds up is also a bonus as other fold up stands can be cumbersome. It's so simple.
on 12 January 2013
i wanted to try and build my first bike so decided it was time to buy a work stand, as i normally have work done by the LBS i haven't needed one till now or so i thought,
I bought the Park as it had good reviews and was a bargain on Amazon compared to elsewhere
in use it is excellent the quick releases work well and the bike is well supported it easily holds my (Very Heavy) Thorn Sherpa with full touring setup (surly racks front&rear, dynamo lighting, 2x1.5 water bottles, full mudguards) so should be fit for purpose on almost any normal bike
it folds down quickly and can be hidden away in a corner
in use it made my first build a pleasure no bending into awkward positions no fighting things on the floor no real drama at all
I'm really pleased with my stand and am actively looking for things on my other bikes that need fettling just so that i have an excuse to use it
it might sound daft but having the work stand has given me confidence to tackle jobs that i would never of thought myself capable of and has already saved it's price in workshop bills
i just wish I'd bitten the bullet and bought one years ago
on 26 August 2014
Having the bike at a height saves bending, plus keeping it steady (also bought the handle bar holder too) is a definite plus.. Had a very cheap bike stand before, but unable to rotate the crank or front wheel, meant it was pretty much useless.. This allows me to get at every thing easily and for cleaning and maintaining a bike, this sort of thing is a must have, especially if you do as much off road as me, I use it to carry a lot of my camera gear, plus me and my back pack etc, so it gets pretty filthy.. So now I can just whack it up on the stand, hose it off, clean it, degreases and lubricate it, make any necessary adjustments / repairs and all without it falling over and everything is right there and easy to reach.. Excellent product, incredibly well built and thought out.. For anyone that uses a bike regularly either commuting or recreationally. if you want the best and have the funds, I definitely recommend this
on 2 April 2014
Well designed and engineered. Strong and stable. Having seen (but not used) the PCS - 9, I can see where the improvments have been made. The PCS - 10 is so easy to use to hold everything from my lightweight carbon bike a to heavyweight hybrid.
You will only buy a stand once so buy the best.
(The Silverline magnetic parts tray is so robust and magnetic that it attaches firmly to the PCS - 10 arm.and is much cheaper than the others)
on 29 January 2014
This product exudes quality. It is well thought out, well made and beautifully finished. It is robust, and solid, and holds a bike steadily and securely. Once mounted, the height and orientation of the bike is easily adjustable. I'm not a big fan of self-assembly. It took me 45 minutes to put it together. Others will do it more swiftly. The instructions are terse and in small print. The diagrams are on a different page to the instructions, and it helps to photocopy the front page of the booklet so that one is not forever having to turn the page over during assembly. But notwithstanding that minor hiccough, this is an outstanding product and, though more expensive than many, it's obvious quality makes it excellent value for money. As they say, 'buy cheap, buy twice'. You won't need to replace this stand. It will last a lifetime. Highly recommended.
on 6 February 2016
Little bit wary and wondering if its really as good as other have said.
And, yes, yes it really is that good.
I was worried it might not open wide enough or grip firmly enough on an elliptical crossbar frame. No problems, it does.
Its tough, its stable, its adjustable and it gives good access.

Of course Park tools will happily sell you a host of useful extra accessories to make it even better .... But just the basic frame is all you'll need unless you're working all day every day on bikes - Tool holder boxes and the like are just for extra convenience, the frame is excellent as it is.
on 4 March 2013
A really good, well designed workstand for your bike - fits all sorts of odd frame types (inc large tube carbon fibre) and easy to use and rotate etc. It's bigger and heavier than it looks (which is a good thing), and takes about 20 minutes to initially put together, but once done, minutes to set up and use. It'll last a lifetime, you're only going to buy one, so make it the best.
on 2 July 2013
This is a very stable well constructed item. I don't know how I ever managed without one and would encourage anyone who intends to maintain their bike to purchase one. It comes disassembled so a word of warning. If you don't want to break half your living room ornaments, injure the dog or the wife it is a job best performed outside.
on 15 September 2014
Awsome! I generally like Park Tool products because they tend to be high quiality and solid. This is stand is no exception, in fact I'd suggest it is good enough for commercial use in a bike shop, so you might get away with the PCS-9 if you'd like to save some dosh.

The instructions were pretty easy to follow, once I realised that the clamp was delivered pre-assembled (that did look a little scary to put together!) and it only took a matter of minutes to assemble, once I realised how it worked.

The bike is held really firmly and it makes working on the bike soooooo much easier, I wish I'd got one years ago!

It collapses neatly for storage which is real bonus, because it leaves more room for bikes (n+1)!
on 23 January 2016
Blooming awesome. Good solid construction and relatively easy to set up. Have seen ones provided by one of the German shopping giants now in the UK that I though was ok? This puts it to shame. It's a park tool stand. It's as good if not better than you think it's going to be.