Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 26 August 2014
Having the bike at a height saves bending, plus keeping it steady (also bought the handle bar holder too) is a definite plus.. Had a very cheap bike stand before, but unable to rotate the crank or front wheel, meant it was pretty much useless.. This allows me to get at every thing easily and for cleaning and maintaining a bike, this sort of thing is a must have, especially if you do as much off road as me, I use it to carry a lot of my camera gear, plus me and my back pack etc, so it gets pretty filthy.. So now I can just whack it up on the stand, hose it off, clean it, degreases and lubricate it, make any necessary adjustments / repairs and all without it falling over and everything is right there and easy to reach.. Excellent product, incredibly well built and thought out.. For anyone that uses a bike regularly either commuting or recreationally. if you want the best and have the funds, I definitely recommend this
on 7 March 2011
Excellent product. Completely changed how I work on my bikes. No more backache!! I now look after my bikes with more care as to put a bike on a stand makes it all so much more effortless. Jobs which you might have put off in the past are just done, as it makes the work so much easier. The simple way it folds up is also a bonus as other fold up stands can be cumbersome. It's so simple.
on 12 January 2013
i wanted to try and build my first bike so decided it was time to buy a work stand, as i normally have work done by the LBS i haven't needed one till now or so i thought,
I bought the Park as it had good reviews and was a bargain on Amazon compared to elsewhere
in use it is excellent the quick releases work well and the bike is well supported it easily holds my (Very Heavy) Thorn Sherpa with full touring setup (surly racks front&rear, dynamo lighting, 2x1.5 water bottles, full mudguards) so should be fit for purpose on almost any normal bike
it folds down quickly and can be hidden away in a corner
in use it made my first build a pleasure no bending into awkward positions no fighting things on the floor no real drama at all
I'm really pleased with my stand and am actively looking for things on my other bikes that need fettling just so that i have an excuse to use it
it might sound daft but having the work stand has given me confidence to tackle jobs that i would never of thought myself capable of and has already saved it's price in workshop bills
i just wish I'd bitten the bullet and bought one years ago
on 6 February 2016
Little bit wary and wondering if its really as good as other have said.
And, yes, yes it really is that good.
I was worried it might not open wide enough or grip firmly enough on an elliptical crossbar frame. No problems, it does.
Its tough, its stable, its adjustable and it gives good access.

Of course Park tools will happily sell you a host of useful extra accessories to make it even better .... But just the basic frame is all you'll need unless you're working all day every day on bikes - Tool holder boxes and the like are just for extra convenience, the frame is excellent as it is.
on 10 March 2016
Great piece of kit at a good price from Park once again. A sturdy build on a solid platform. The legs fold at the press of a button (each)so it can be easily stored out of the way. It's as good as another pair of hands, and it saves all the bending down!
on 4 March 2013
A really good, well designed workstand for your bike - fits all sorts of odd frame types (inc large tube carbon fibre) and easy to use and rotate etc. It's bigger and heavier than it looks (which is a good thing), and takes about 20 minutes to initially put together, but once done, minutes to set up and use. It'll last a lifetime, you're only going to buy one, so make it the best.
on 4 April 2016
read the instructions fully before assembly.
don't just treat it as "manufacturers opinion".

I managed to assemble it, with the base legs attached the wrong way around - - so the park tools logo doesn't show upwards.
mechanically, not an issue. but it will set off every-ones OCD alarm.
on 23 July 2013
1. Robust
2. Easy to use
3. Fold (need only a little space)

My brother has PCS-09. PCS-10 is more robust and easier to use (locks). The price difference is little, buy PCS-10.
on 7 May 2016
Very good.
Primarily bought for a 7kg road bike, this work stand is very rotund and stable with the ability to cope with a heavy budget hybrid through the full 360deg rotation feature.
Height and angle adjustment is quick and simple with the quick release system, as is folding to a compact unit for storage.
The assembly instructions are a little over engineered as most of the components are already assembled, requiring just two bolts to hold the legs in place.
Very well designed and simple to use.
Highly recommended (should have invested in the parts tray to suit though)
on 27 February 2011
This repair stand is a great assett in a garage for repairing bikes without hassle. My husband is very happy with it. We also purchased the tool tray so not bending up and down too much.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price