Customer reviews

03050 John Deere 7930

on 26 January 2017
My 2yr old loves it. Bought the trailer too.
Fantastic quality and not this cheap plastic rubbish. Definitely would buy from this range again.
on 5 July 2017
This is fab! Bought for my son who loves tractors...he is only 1, so we supervise him with it as he could easily break off some of the more delicate features. But it's made from solid plastic, and the attention to detail is phenomenal. It will delight any tractor fan, young or old.
on 8 January 2010
Following a Christmas request for a Bruder tractor for my young nephew I searched high and low to find one of these tractors in various toy outlets with no success. Then I tried Amazon and there it was! Although I was apprehensive about ordering something like this that I hadn't seen, I needn't have worried. Consequently my nephew is absolutely delighted and has already had hours of fun playing with this sturdy large tractor, which hooks nicely onto the matching trailer another relative managed to acquire. I anticipate that this is a toy that will last him for many years, will continue to bring plenty of hours of fun and well worth the money I paid for it. You therefore have a delighted nephew and a very satisfied aunt!
on 1 February 2009
The best of the Bruder toys we've purchased so far!!! I can't believe this has survived falling off the kitchen table, falling off my son's lap in the car into the foot well, etc, etc, etc!!! There isn't a mark on it and nothing has been broken off, so very very 4-year-old proof!!! There is lots to keep him interested on this tractor - opening doors, steerable wheels, opening bonnet, height-adjustable tow bar, removable front weight, etc. He has 8 wheels on his to make it extra special and is one of his pride-of-place toys!
on 5 April 2013
Another great Bruder toy for my son. Well build, robust, detailed and huge. He love's it. Would highly recommend. A great addition to an ever expanding fleet of Bruder tractors, trucks and trailers.
on 14 February 2014
Great value for money & a very sturdy toy. Would definitely recommend it to others. The lucky little boy loved it!
on 31 July 2015
Excellent tractor! Lovely size, very strong and well made. The doors and bonnet are designed to come off if opened too far, so they can be easily fixed back on instead of snapping or breaking. Really pleased with this!
on 31 December 2016
Super sturdy - being used as a sit on by a two and half year old without any signs of damage - better than expected quality and strength.
on 29 July 2016
Really good and very happy 3 yr old. For anyone who's as unobservant as me - the steering wheel extender is neatly hidden underneath!
on 19 September 2016
My boy loves this tractor, and surprisingly he's only managed to break off the steering wheel inside the cabin.

See one answered question