TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 May 2017
This is such a good deal from Amazon. It works out cheaper than buying in the store and also I love having the box on the side in the kitchen. yes it is an expensive way to get your coffee - but the Grande Intenso is a lovely flavour and for my money it is a nicer drink than Starbucks.
Every time I purchase Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee via Amazon I am prompted to write a review – so here goes – but there will be only this single review to cover all varieties I have tried. All are exceptional in terms of flavour and texture – makes coffee drinking a delightful experience rather than a caffine-fix.

I purchase the coffee in capsules, in packs of 3 with 16 capsules in each giving a total of 48 – but in the case of my favourite Latte Machiato this equates to 24 servings as separate capsules are required for coffee and milk. The same 2 capsule requirement applies to my wife’s favourite of Cappuccino with 48 capsules resulting in 24 servings, but we also have Americano and Grande that gives 48 servings to which normal milk can be added.

There are cheaper ways of drinking coffee but to indulge in the Nescafe Dolce Gusto product is to undergo an exceptional experience. The Amazon price has recently increased but it won’t stop me, and the offer is still better than supermarket prices – and I’m seriously considering becoming a subscriber for regular deliveries at discount – and I would add that deliveries are always ‘next-day’.
on 29 August 2016
I absolutely adore this coffee! It tastes like coffee shop coffee!

I got the machine for my birthday last year and have recommended it to everyone! Now everyone has one too!

I especially like these pods as it's one pod per drink, I'm not so keen on the other ones as they take 2 pods to make 1 drink and you only get half the amount of drinks out of the same size box.

I've purchased these in supermarkets and direct from the site but I find amazon is the best value and the quickest delivery as it is free one day delivery with prime.

I might try the subscribe and save option next time, one less thing to worry about running out of :)
on 22 November 2016
This is my second favourite dolce gusto coffee pod. They have a nice strong taste without the bitterness that some of their coffees can have. My favourite as a recommendation is their espresso intenso, I know it is marketed as an express but make it up as an americano and enjoy!
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2015
Not as many calories as Cappuccino or Latte, which is good. Also unlike the Cappuccino and Latte you only use one pot for a drink so you get 16 drinks, compared to 8 from the others. It's a hot milk coffee the sort I drank lots of in Spain. It's what I look forward to at my mid morning break.
on 2 December 2016
My most fav drink ever. Came quickly, had some issues with the product but the seller soon rectified it. Very happy, lovely seller and lovely product
on 26 January 2017
I love this coffee and have it on subscribe and save, so regular deliveries. It can be made as strong as you like with the clever little pods, half of which supply coffee the other half milk, so it is possible to adjust the quantity of milk or coffee to taste. It is a mellow coffee with lots of frothy topping. Can only be used with a Dolce Gusto or similar machine.
Dolce Gusto tastiness.
Great product, same as if buying from the manufacturer directly.

Good price also considering this is 3 packs. Turns out a tad bit cheaper.
on 2 September 2017
My absolute favourite coffee. It is sweetened so if you don't take any sugar you may find it a bit sweet, but works really well for me.
The pods say a setting of 'five' for milk and 'two' for coffee. I always use 'six' on the milk and that gives me the perfect latte.
on 4 August 2017
Unlike most Dolce Gusto pods, these do not contain ground coffee from which the flavour is extracted by high pressure boiling water / steam. This is a mix of instant coffee (or 'soluble coffee solids') and milk powder. So there is an argument that this is an expensive way of making an instant coffee. However, it tastes really good, and reminds me of the coffee you often get from a machine at the breakfast buffet while on holiday! So it has positive associations and I like it! but if you want a real espresso-based drink, choose the other options.