Customer reviews

Graco Junior Baby Car Seat Base, Black
Colour: Black|Change

on 6 March 2017
I never had one of these for my first baby but can throughly recommend after buying for my second. It attaches to the chair really easily and the adjustable leg helps hold it against the floor. Essentially it lets you "dock" the car seat in and out of the car without having to sort the seatbelt round the seat everytime. It saves a lot of time and is pretty solid.

Slight criticism would be it moves slightly, It is difficult to get it to remain in the same spot 100% of the time. This is a minor criticism as although it does happen, it has not been enough to worry about or stop using.

It saves you time and hassle from untying the seat belt every time you take JNR in and out of the car, in the rain or with a crying baby when you just want to get moving, this is a great purchase. Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 July 2017
Had a graco stroller and was looking for a car seat to go with it.
This was a good bargain. Delivered on time.
The cushioning of the car seat is really good, particularly on the sides.
Fits easily on the base and is not very heavy to be carried around.
If you find this review useful, please click on the 'yes' button below.
on 5 January 2017
Even though I have got several other products from Graco but this seems to be slightly off color. I have tried to install it in my C class but it was wobbly all the time no matter how I fix it. I will not recommend it for new borns. Sent it back and got full refund within a day so 5 stars for the service that but I am afraid one star for the product.
on 11 December 2016
Fits perfectly. Very useful and timesaving.
Used in and can confirm fits;
Vauxhall Zafira b, Pug 206 & Fiat Grande Punto.
on 19 September 2016
Brought this to go with the Graco Ready To Grow Stroller. The instructions aren't as clear as I would like and seems to 'sit' on the pram, rather than fit nicely. Does the job.
on 8 June 2017
Good price. So easy to get baby in the car, especially after a C-section. Does not require isofix. Ideal for cars which are pre-isofix, i.e. older cars.
on 21 February 2014
We changed ours after the second month, the hood opened up the steel poked out and stitching on the seat came undone,we had hardly used it!Felt sorry for our money so I used it in the house as a rocker while baby watched Disney movies she loved it there but not as a car seat!
on 2 January 2017
Got this as the car we had did not have ISO on it. This was an amazing addition when we was in and out all the time!
on 12 April 2016
Really sturdy and strong...looks beautiful. Let's hope it is new born ready!
on 7 April 2017