on 6 March 2017
I never had one of these for my first baby but can throughly recommend after buying for my second. It attaches to the chair really easily and the adjustable leg helps hold it against the floor. Essentially it lets you "dock" the car seat in and out of the car without having to sort the seatbelt round the seat everytime. It saves a lot of time and is pretty solid.

Slight criticism would be it moves slightly, It is difficult to get it to remain in the same spot 100% of the time. This is a minor criticism as although it does happen, it has not been enough to worry about or stop using.

It saves you time and hassle from untying the seat belt every time you take JNR in and out of the car, in the rain or with a crying baby when you just want to get moving, this is a great purchase. Recommended.
on 5 January 2017
Even though I have got several other products from Graco but this seems to be slightly off color. I have tried to install it in my C class but it was wobbly all the time no matter how I fix it. I will not recommend it for new borns. Sent it back and got full refund within a day so 5 stars for the service that but I am afraid one star for the product.
on 11 December 2016
Fits perfectly. Very useful and timesaving.
Used in and can confirm fits;
Vauxhall Zafira b, Pug 206 & Fiat Grande Punto.
on 2 January 2017
Got this as the car we had did not have ISO on it. This was an amazing addition when we was in and out all the time!
on 7 April 2017
on 26 April 2017
This makes life a lot easier for me, I already had the car seat from a previous grand child wish I'd had this fitting then, well worth the money.
on 5 April 2017
worked as per description, bit costly though...
on 24 December 2015
I bought it for my heart, my little baby boy. Must buy!
on 11 March 2016
Car seat is way too upright with the base in will continue to use seatbelts don't understand how this can be safe for a baby....wasted my money....not happy with this product at all!!!!!
on 3 January 2017
Does the job I guess..in our old car Renault 08 plate 3 door..it fitted fine but in the new car vauxhall astra 13 plate 5 door..it seems to swing side to side on corners. We have extended the leg as far as possible and have tightend the seat belt but in bigger cars its not that safe really. Its more for little cars