Customer reviews

Size: Pack of 24|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 7 May 2017
I didn't think these pens were as good as the Staedler felt tips I had purchased previously. They say you can draw with a fine tip or thick, but I didn't agree. Also I don't think the colours are as intense as I would like, so a bit disappointed with these pens
on 15 September 2017
Bought these for our daughter as an add on item and we're really glad we got them. The colours are bright and vibrant and lay down onto paper well. At nearly 2 she can hold onto them well and finds it easy to take off and replace the lids herself too, giving her independence when she's using them.
They wash out of material easily too for when those inevitable accidents happen and if the pen is a little more ingrained they come out with a good soak beforehand. They also wash off skin easily with some soap and water. For a first set of felt tip pens, these are definitely a good option for the price, can't really go wrong with crayola though.
on 21 September 2017
I use Super Tip Crayola for Sunday Schools throughout the year. They are durable for the heaviest of 'leaners' and last, even when the odd top gets left off them, from week to week. I have also taken these to Kids Clubs in Romania and they lasted really well in 40 degree heat and days and days of use by a lot of children. Can't fault the good out Crayola felt tips. They last so much longer than cheaper versions.
on 4 May 2017
Whilst I haven't used these pens myself, my niece and nephew assure me that they are "the best pens"! The colours are nice and bright and the tips are strong enough that it is easy to keep in the lines when colouring more intricate designs.
on 24 September 2016
Item arrived well packaged and in a timely fashion. Product was exactly as described. All markers worked and lasted a reasonable length.
Daughter loved them.
on 14 April 2017
Nice pens the colours are vibrent and they flow micely for block coulouring. The pointed tip means they are good for detailed work too. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
on 2 January 2017
Great kids pens and unlike many others these are indeed washable. The pen tip is fine but my three year old had no issues in holding the pen and drawing pictures with them, nice vibrent colours overall a great buy.
on 24 August 2017
These are perfect! There's loads of different colours. Good price. Good quality. They are washable which is great and even washed off walls (in a small area)
on 19 May 2017
Good price, fab selection of colours, kids love them and most importantly will wash off from everything and anything!
on 29 August 2017
says they are washable, not always the case! they have washed out of some of my little girls clothes but not out of things like my rug in my living room and also my ccouch