Size: Pack of 24|Colour Name: Multicoloured|Change
Price:£5.40+ Free shipping

on 12 August 2009
Very good quality and long lasting bold colours, they have quite a fat tip that goes to a point so ideal for very young as well as older children. Successfully washed of skin, dining room table, cloths and the living room wall.
on 9 December 2008
Crayola Bright Supertips are good quality felt tips with an excellent range of colours including a 'flesh' colour much appreciated by the older children - and yes, they wash easily from hands and faces. I can't say from personal experience that they wash from clothes, being a granny means I no longer have to cope with the laundry mountain, but have had no complaints.....well, not about felt tip on clothes!
on 2 June 2013
This buy has made everyone in the family happy people. The grandchildren can enjoy themselves, we don't have to worry about pen marks anywhere, and their clothes don't get ruined! Big people and little people are happy people
on 10 November 2008
Great pens for young children. Wash off hands with soap and water without lots of scrubbing. Come straight off clothes in wash.
on 5 March 2013
These were ordered for children aged between 6 and 8, they were nice and easy to use they worked well on card and paper and were fine enough that they could use them for small colouring in pictures.
on 21 October 2012
my son really wanted some felt pens so after a little searching came across these Crayola which had one good review yet the review was not really about the product, as the item was two thirds of rrp at time of purchase and a very well known brand name i decided to purchase them and must say very happy with the purchase,I must add that my son loves them and is very happy, he is 10 years old at time of review and says they are very good, believe me he has had his fair share of felt pens, so based on his verdict they are good.
on 24 February 2016
Well with 4 children under 7 we get through quite a lot of colouring books and pens. We have tried a lot of different makes and styles and we have found these to be the best. There is an excellent range of colours in this pack, my kids never ask for any other colours and these are used daily. They have really nice tips and they can colour up to the lines without any problems and then do the main colouring or drawing.

They are washable on materials and walls. We do have a kitchen island in pitch pine which is waxed rather than varnished and the colours are trickier to get out on that surface, especially the green. But considering the price and that they come off everything else I think they are brilliant (as do the kids) and I would still give them 5 stars.

How long do they last? Well I bought 2 sets before Christmas and I haven't opened the second set and the kids colour every day more or less. This is brilliant and I think one reason is that there is a good range of colours so the kids tend to use lots of different colours.
on 20 January 2013
Crayola are the only brand of 'washable' pens that we have used that have consistantly washed off without staining fabrics or more importantly for my son who likes to colour in his face; they don't stain skin, it wipes off with a baby wipe. Great quality pens: vibrant colours, long lasting and washable, what more do you want?
on 28 December 2015
Bought it as a gift and it arrived in a terrible state. The package seemed fine but the box containing markers was torn in several places. They looked as if they've been used. I'm yet to find out how long they will last. Overall not very happy.
on 28 February 2016
I have a budding artist who seems to need every type of pen, pencil, crayon and felt made. I purchased these on a whim and for the price really. She loves them as she can full color or tip the angle for finer coloring. I love them because they are washable and they actually are unlike some others which state they are. I have since brought more, not because these had dried out but because now all her friends want them to, and they are a lovely addition to a birthday gift bag.