Size: Pack of 24|Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 7 May 2017
I didn't think these pens were as good as the Staedler felt tips I had purchased previously. They say you can draw with a fine tip or thick, but I didn't agree. Also I don't think the colours are as intense as I would like, so a bit disappointed with these pens
on 4 May 2017
Whilst I haven't used these pens myself, my niece and nephew assure me that they are "the best pens"! The colours are nice and bright and the tips are strong enough that it is easy to keep in the lines when colouring more intricate designs.
on 14 April 2017
Nice pens the colours are vibrent and they flow micely for block coulouring. The pointed tip means they are good for detailed work too. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
on 20 March 2017
I love these pens they are perfect for naughty 2 year olds who draw on doors. They wash out of your clothes really great too. And they colour nicely too.
on 12 March 2017
Really good for arts for kids. Brilliant that they just wash out! Had lots of fun with these already
on 18 December 2016
Not washable and I received a foreign version with no English to say they are washable. Not what I ordered so sending back.
review image
on 23 February 2017
We've had lots of felt tips and these are my favourite so far. They are nice to use and washable which is a must for the kids.
on 26 March 2017
Very good product-have to shake quite a bit to get going!
on 15 March 2017
Bought for daughter to use at school and has made revising more interesting for her
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents