on 13 February 2010
I bought this for my 50 year old doll! It is a generous size, unlike many dolls' Moses baskets. The loose mattress, pillow and cover are beautifully made, and the basket excellent quality. I wish the handles were a bit more flexible as they tend to get in the way when getting the doll in and out. But it is a minor thing compared to the overall high quality of the product. Highly recommended.
on 9 November 2010
Ordered via the internet over the weekend, arrived Tuesday am. Strong roomy basket

Great service, ordered via the internet over the weekend and delivered on Tuesday AM
Well made, sturdy basket of a good size and beautifully made bedding. Light enough for a 2 1/2 yr old to carry from place to place quite easily. Already giving much fun .
on 29 January 2014
Brilliant Moses basket. Well made and very large suits a big doll like baby born or Annabel if you buy for a child. I brought mine for myself because I have a baby doll that's from the Ashley drake collection and I've been looking for a basket to lay her in for a long time. Leaving her in her box is not good as her nose became a bit flat after I our something on the box. And she cost £150 I decided to buy a basket. She weights 7pounds and is 18 inches long and feels and looks like a real baby and this basket is just right for her. The quality is excellent and the price amazing it came with amazon prime the next day and it's got a mattress , pillow and cover all in a nice red gingham check. Very very pleased thanks very much.
on 8 December 2011
I am very pleased with this carry cradle, i bought it for my three year old granddaughter for christmas and she is going to love it. It is very well made and plenty big enough for her doll's, the bedding is very well made and very pretty, fantastic value for money, i would highly recommend this item.
on 10 August 2015
This is really good value and quality including nice pillow and cover I bought it on the recommendation of a lady who has an Ashton drake doll like myself and like she said it fits her perfectly, would highly recommend this cradle basket
on 29 December 2015
It is a great little dolls basket. Able to fit dolls from 18 inches and maybe over. It is very sturdy and well made. The pillow and cover are quite comfy as well as the mattress that comes with it. The Handles are stiff but most likely through use it will lessen over time. It is a very sturdy well made cradle basket. Perfect for any child who loves baby dolls. Also very good as a cheap basket for reborners.
on 24 May 2010
This delightful carrycot arrived the day after I ordered it and I was able to send it off to our granddaughter in Brazil for her 5th birthday. She is delighted with it and her dolls are enjoying the comfort of their new means of transport.
on 28 September 2012
Just brought this for my daughters 2nd birthday, was sent quickly and arrived well packaged.

Moses basket looks absolutely beautiful, my daughter is going to love this, perfect for role play, handles are a little long for a two year old-i might need to shorten them, but this toy is age four plus.

Basket has beautiful frilly lining, mattress, pillow, and coverlet all well made and sturdy, highly recommend.
on 1 August 2014
Fantastic quality, I was going to get the John Lewis version but took a chance on this one and glad I did. My two year old is of average size and can carry it well even though a bit big for her at mo, she will get plenty of play out of this!!!!
on 13 January 2011
We're very pleased with this moses basket which we got for our one year old daughter. It's a big size (I reckon you could get a newborn in it!), and it comes with a padded mat for under the baby doll, a pillow and a quilt, all beautifully made, it's really very good value. We're very pleased with it. Our little one doesn't play with it yet but I think it's because she's too young for imaginative play.

See one answered question