on 28 March 2010
I bought this for my 8 year old son with concerns as we have bought several RC planes for him in the past which have always crash landed and broken in the first couple of weeks. But as he likes them so much we thought we would have one last go. This plane is fab as he can controll it himself. It charges up quickly although does not stay charged for long, but quite long enough for an 8 year olds attention span. He can manage it completely himself with no help from me on charging or flying although I do have to retrieve it from trees and hedges occasionally - adds to the fun. It has unfortunately broken today - the charger has broken at the end and he was distraught. He has had it a good 8 months and has probably flown it at least 5 times a week. So I am buying another one and one for his friend as a birthday pressie. Would throughly recommend it to parents of busy boys who love being outside doing.
on 18 August 2010
5 or 6 of us from work all decided to buy a sub £30 RC plane to all fly about for a laugh at lunch times. Out of them all this one was the best by a long long way. I needed to spend 2 minutes trimming to get it flying straight, after that it was amazing. Goes quite high, easy to control (within 5 or 10 mins you feel you have it sussed), can get signal for a good hundred feet or more, plenty of flying time for 1 charge, way over 15 mins . Other planes that were bought couldnt even manage to fly 20 yards in a straight line after hours of faffing with the controls. If you want to spend around £20 on a little RC plane that will be easy to control from the second you first fly it - then buy this one as its great fun and no nonsense.
on 17 February 2008
this little plane is brilliant, it goes out far enough to get a good fly about, easy to manouvre after about 20 mins of getting used to it, 20 mins flying time per charge only 30 mins to charge, great fun for me and my 3 year old daughter, got it stuck up 3 trees and on top of a building on my first day, but after that no problems with the controls, excellent value for money.
on 1 November 2008
Its a great fun!
It does fly away with a wind so be aware :-) I had to use ladder few times already. Little tip here: when you attach something to weight down the nose (piece of wood) it is much easier to controll outdoor.
It seems to be rain resistant.
Indoor.. well.. you would need a 50 by 50 foot room to make full turn.
Battery last long time but the 15-20 minutes charging... (15 minutes flying) well why not to buy two of them or as a second - helicopter!
Have fun, you definetly will!
on 31 July 2008
This is a great plane. It took me 5 mins to set up an then 5 mins to trim. After that it was easy to control and great fun! You charge from the controller and it only take 30 mins for about 15 mins flying. Great product!X-Twin R/C Jet
on 10 August 2012
I bought this for my nephew for his 9th birthday. He loves it. Its bumped the wall a few times and (after a month) the nose is starting to look a little tatty, but it flies really well and is easy to control once you get the trim dial set correctly.

I'm now buying another for my kids.
on 26 November 2010
I bought this present for a 9 yr old boy who is crazy about planes. I had considered buying a RC plane before but has concerns about durability in the hands . This plane however is virtually indestructible! We took it out on the local playing field and despite lots and lots of crashing - it remained in fabulous condition. Lots of people were taking interest in the plane and had asked me where it came from. The range is very good and the charge provided nearly an hour of entertainment (largely because we got it up and far away and then crashed it and we had to go running to retrieve it!). Controls are also easy to work. Highly highly recommended.
on 16 August 2011
Bought this for my sons 8th birthday, I did order this from market place originally and had to cancel as they didn't have it in stock and was only told this when I inquired where it was. I then ordered it direct through amazon who managed to get it to me in time for his birthday. He loves it. He can only fly it when there is no wind however so British weather unfortunately stops him from playing with it more but it is lasting a lot longer then other flying toys he has had. So weather permitting this is a top buy I would most definitely recommend :)
on 19 June 2012
got the plane and it flew beautifully .. easy to control ..however it only flew for under a minute .. i had charged it with new batteries and the charge indicator went off after about 10 minutes (not after the 30 mins it said it would take) .. i plugged it back in and this time it charged for 20 seconds.. now i struggle to keep it on over 5 seconds ! .. leaving it plugged in with the light off dosnt charge it and ive tried everything else ... very poor quality but most be just a faulty one in the batch because ive had one before which lasted for months...
on 30 April 2015
As expectations were based on image and description it was very disappointing to see that in reality it's just an ultra-light foam in a shape of a plane. It handles badly, battery lifetime is poor, if there's even a slightest wind outside it's uncontrollable and it's really not for an inside play. So all in all - one of the worst 30 pounds spent.