on 5 June 2011
My daughter has Eczema which is always worse in the summer. We have tried several different suncreams and this is by far the best one tried. The only down side is that it is very runny and she can't apply it herself but apart from this it gets a definite thumbs up!
on 29 August 2011
I hardly ever write reviews but I have to say this is a fantastic product, my little one had watery red eyes with almost all other brands and sunsense has never caused any reaction. It rubs in like milk- so easily, you'd never know it was factor 50 and in my book with kids that is worth every penny. by the way this is the cheapest I've found it anywhere- excellent product!
on 10 August 2015
I loved the old version it went on lovely, protected for hours & had a gorgeous smell but the new one makes my children looks like ghosts! Too thick & a horrible smell! 😞 Bring back the old version please!
on 19 June 2014
My son has had an allergic reaction to every other suntan lotion going. After going to the doctors in utter despair they recommended this as a last resort and thank goodness it works a treat. No more itchy rashes on my sons face and no more stress for myself. Highly recommend.
on 18 September 2015
First used this brand when traveling in NZ. I've got a skin condition (PLE) which makes me sensitive to the sun. So when I had my baby I wanted to make sure he was safe in the sun too and have used this product on both of us. Need to watch putting on hands though as dubbin in eyes even after clean is dry does seem to cause puffy eyes!
on 30 August 2012
My son has very sensitive skin, much worse in the summer. Although he still get sore patches behind his knees it is much better than any of the eleven others we have tried. It can be obtained on prescription for certain conditions so it is worth checking with your GP.
on 25 August 2014
My son suffers terribly from eczema and all of the shop brought sun tan lotions only made his eczema worse. Our consultant recommended this and it is great, it goes on easy and soaks in well, best of all no reaction so would definitely recommend.
on 15 May 2016
My son and I both reacted badly to this. My mistake I guess for ordering this instead of the toddler milk - it came up in my search for sunsense toddler milk and I just thought they'd changed the packaging, but in fact it has different ingredients.
on 2 January 2016
I found this brilliant to use on my child who has super sensitive eczema prone skin. This didn't irritate at all. The cream wad very light and mot particularly greasy. Bonus as water proof. Only downside is that its a fairly small bottle so needed x2-3 over summer
on 30 July 2016
really good suncream, a little greasy but it does absorb quite quickly. my daughter has very sensitive skin and used this on her trip to France. She came back without having burnt! so did the job well.