on 23 March 2017
My little one has sensitive skin. He have tried a lot of the kids sensitive suncream but end up with red and rash face. This one works. He has no reaction at all. Great!
on 7 February 2017
My son is allergic to all suncreams other than this! It is a bit messy, but as its thin, I find it easier to apply than the thicker creamier creams. Wouldn't be without it. Although expensive, lasts a long time!
on 21 May 2017
Bought this for my baby who has allergies as it had been recommended. Unfortunately the packaging says it can't be used on babies under 6 months, which is not made clear on Amazon. Secondly, the bottle states that the cream was manufactured in November 2014 and expires in November 2017, so I have 4 months to use it. Waste of money.
on 9 April 2017
Very good suncream for our little ones. Easy to apply and last all day. Use it in several occasions and my son never had a sun burn.
In fact, just ordered another one for our next holidays.
on 23 May 2017
No whiteness or stickyness, really good cream and no reaction from my little girl
on 16 August 2016
The old Toddler Milk was the only sunscreen that my son not allergic to. We have just bought this as the web site states it is the new version of it but he has reacted really badly to the new formula. NOT the same product. Such a shame back to the drawing board.
on 26 May 2017
I use on my three year old, his first summer and holiday we went on before we discovered sunsense was miserable as he was covered in open sore eczema however the past two summers using sunsense we have not had an issue.
on 17 May 2017
Fantastic product. Perfect for children and babies with eczema
on 10 August 2015
I loved the old version it went on lovely, protected for hours & had a gorgeous smell but the new one makes my children looks like ghosts! Too thick & a horrible smell! 😞 Bring back the old version please!
on 25 January 2017
My son suffers from eczema and is allergic to most, if not all suncreams. We have spent a fortune trying out so many different brands, but finally after much online research and recommendation we found this one. He hasn't had any unwanted reactions and is easy to put on too, as is a bit more runny than other suncreams. Although a bit more pricy, its a great suncream.