Customer reviews

Sunsense Kids UVA & UVB Broad Spectrum Lotion SPF50+,125ML

on 30 June 2017
Was recommended this to use as both of my children have very sensitive skin and most creams bring them out in rashes. I used this cream in 30+ degree temperatures, kept my children out of the sun between 11 and 3:30 and constantly reapplied, yet they both still burned with this cream. After reading the bottle thoroughly I realised that the UVA rating is only 3 star, when to get full protection it should be 5 star. I would certainly not be purchasing this cream again and since returning home have tried a 50+ 5 star lotion from Aldi at a fraction of the price which has not brought them out in rashes. Don't waste your money if you value your children's skin.
on 23 March 2017
My little one has sensitive skin. He have tried a lot of the kids sensitive suncream but end up with red and rash face. This one works. He has no reaction at all. Great!
on 7 February 2017
My son is allergic to all suncreams other than this! It is a bit messy, but as its thin, I find it easier to apply than the thicker creamier creams. Wouldn't be without it. Although expensive, lasts a long time!
on 29 October 2017
I bought this due to the reviews about it working well on ezcema skin. Unfortunately it didn't help my son and his skin became more sore and itchy whilst we were on holiday. He didn't burn so works well as an SPF but just not for ezcema skin
on 23 May 2017
No whiteness or stickyness, really good cream and no reaction from my little girl
on 2 August 2017
This is the only sun cream that my son's sensitive skin does not react to. Every other brand (even those specifically aimed at children with sensitive or eczema prone skin) have always made his skin rough or rashly after a couple of applications. Protects his skin perfectly and is rigourously tested, as it is manufactured in Australia and I understand that their testing is much stricter.
on 29 October 2017
Really good sun cream for children with sensitive skin. Pricier than I’d normally buy but my daughter reacts to suncream and this is the only one I’ve found that didn’t make her skin sore.
on 9 April 2017
Very good suncream for our little ones. Easy to apply and last all day. Use it in several occasions and my son never had a sun burn.
In fact, just ordered another one for our next holidays.
on 17 May 2017
Fantastic product. Perfect for children and babies with eczema
on 16 August 2016
The old Toddler Milk was the only sunscreen that my son not allergic to. We have just bought this as the web site states it is the new version of it but he has reacted really badly to the new formula. NOT the same product. Such a shame back to the drawing board.