Customer reviews

Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen Roll-on - 50 ml

on 12 July 2017
The only suncream my son does not have a terrible reaction to. From 6 months old my son has had severe eczema. It can be very distressing and it has made a seemingly simple thing of buying sun creams very difficult. The first summer we had with him he had such a severe reaction whilst we were on holiday all over his body we had to use a steroid cream and coat him in hydromol cream until it subsided. After that I started looking for a sun cream that he didn't react to. The dermatologist had a few suggestions but he reacted to everything I bought (all labels sensitive/hypoallergenic) until I found Sunsense. It's brilliant! I know his skin won't react and that he is highly protected. It is also easy to apply with it being a roller.
I know sunsense do a kids version however this is safe for the whole family and as it works for him I have not tried the kids own version.
on 29 April 2017
Recommended by a walking friend and so pleased I tried it. Brilliant product! Easy to apply and entirely effective. Wish they did a larger size!
on 6 December 2017
A little sticky to the face at the start but then my skin soaks it up. The roll makes it so easy to apply. Good for kids.
on 11 June 2017
Good product, arrived quickly and I find the roll on bottle very convienent - would buy again
on 30 July 2017
Top marks for delivery turnaround. Bought for my two children who were taking part in summer clubs at school and thought the roller ball would make it easier for them to apply. They were keen to give it a go. Nice and compact so doesn't take up much room in their bags.
on 21 July 2017
Absolutely loving this product bought for the kids and I'm using it too. Leaves the skin feeling soft and has a lovely sheen. Does not dry out and easy application my 4 year old is able to apply this roll on over his arms and face thats how easy it is. I would recommend this product to friends and family for sure. A BIG thumbs up 👍👍👍
on 9 August 2017
This ordered arrived quick. Sun Sense is a fantastic sun care range which is easy to apply, non sticky and gives high protection for all family members especially children.
on 30 August 2017
Tried this, comes in a nice small roll on container, nice and portable
on 27 July 2017
The only sunscreen I have found that I am not allergic to.
on 18 September 2017
Excellent product and perfect in handbag or rucksack etc